• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there! :)

Lobotronix

mhm!
Years
  • Hi everyone! Pleased to meet you.
    My name is Lobotronix or just Lobo for short. I'm a 23-year-old from Switzerland and I've been a Pokemon fan since Red and Blue.
    I just registered because I thought this would be a chill place to hang out.
    Feel free to ask me anything :)

Lobotronix

mhm!
    Years
  • I would have to go with Crystal. The animated pokemon sprites blew my mind back in the day and even though the graphics look quite dated I still think it's the most charming looking pokemon game out there :)

Years
  • Welcome to PC Lobotronix!
    Switzerland is a country I'd really like to visit, it has such beautiful natural scenery. Do you live in the German or French side of Switzerland?

Last edited:

Lobotronix

mhm!
    Years
  • Yes, Switzerland is a beautiful country indeed ^^ I can't imagine living in a place without mountains surrounding me :) I live in the German part.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there Lobo, welcome to PC! Ooooohhhh Switzerland seems like such a nice place, I have it on my list of places to travel. If you're looking for a chill place to hangout, PC is definitely the right choice. It also seems you're a very big fan of Crystal! That is my number one main series game and has been ever since I played it many years ago. I do recommend you give our Second Generation section a visit. Many discussions about the second generation games and we'd love to hear your input. If you have any questions, please do ask. Enjoy yourself :D

Lobotronix

mhm!
    Years
  • Yeah sure, I like Litten. It's my favorite gen 7 starter (not regarding final evolutions).
    My avatar is from an indie game called OneShot which I'm playing atm and has quickly become one of my favorite games of all time. If you like emotional, 4th-wall-breaking RPGs à la Undertale I can recommend it a lot :)

Years
    • Seen today
    Litten is also my favourite Gen 7 starter! But in my case, the final evolution is included among my favourites.

Who's your favourite Pokemon of all time? Mine is a tie between Pikachu and Raichu, although my username might suggest otherwise.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • My favorite Pokemon is Umbreon, closely followed by Dragonite and Blaziken :)

Hey Lobotronix, welcome to PC!
    Umbreon is one of my favorites too, in fact, it's my favorite Eeveelution amongst all 8; though I like them all. {XD}

Have you played Pokèmon Sun/Moon? What version did you pick or would you pick?

Lobotronix

mhm!
    Years
  • I got both Sun and Moon on day 1. Moon is my main game where I never delete my save file and Sun is for replays.
    I played Moon until I beat the champion but unfortunately I haven't really touched the game since then. There's so many games on my to-play list that I want to finish before going back to Pokemon -_-

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hi everyone! Pleased to meet you.
    My name is Lobotronix or just Lobo for short. I'm a 23-year-old from Switzerland and I've been a Pokemon fan since Red and Blue.
    I just registered because I thought this would be a chill place to hang out.
    Feel free to ask me anything :)
    Hey Lobo, welcome to PC!

Litten is my fav Gen 7 Starter too, but unfortunately, not playing SM.

Anyways, so how do you like the Forums, any fav sections yet?

Hope you have a good stay here :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Lobotronix

mhm!
    Years
  • Hi there! Thanks a lot! :)
    So far I've been mostly hanging out in the Pokemon General subforum and Pokemon Trivia.
    Trivia is actually a great place for me to learn all the English Pokemon names ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi there! Thanks a lot! :)
    So far I've been mostly hanging out in the Pokemon General subforum and Pokemon Trivia.
    Trivia is actually a great place for me to learn all the English Pokemon names ^^
    Welcome to PC! I like your avatar, it's cute :D
    Haha nice that you can use the Trivia forum for educational purposes. What language do you usually play Pokémon in? French/German maybe?

Lobotronix

mhm!
    Years
  • Aw thank you :3
    I always play Pokemon in German since that's my native language.
    Funnily enough, all the games I play nowadays I actually play in English. Pokemon is the only exception and the only game I play exclusively in German.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hi there! Thanks a lot! :)
    Those are fav sections too, especially Trivia (which should be obvious if you have been there :P).

There are a lot interesting games on Trivia, make sure you check them out. PGen is mostly for Pokemon related discussions, so being around that section will be helpful too.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back