• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :)

Years
  • Hello!

I'm Ariel and I really like playing Pokemon ROM hacks. My favorite one so far is Pokemon Glazed. I got my first Pokemon game on my 11th birthday and have been a fan ever since. I came here looking for more Pokemon hacks to play and so far it seems like a really interesting place. I look forward to exploring the forums more and hopefully making some nice friends here :)

Coffee

Banned
    Years
  • Hi there Ariel! Welcome to PokeCommunity! Pokemon Glazed is indeed a very good romhack. Probably one of my favorites too :D
    The ROM Hacks Studio has some amazing hacks for you to try out! I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Years
  • Heyyyy!! Welcome to PC, Ariel! Well I'm simple person I see a smile in a thread title I post lol

Pokémon Glazed is Awesome <3 There are so many interesting hacks in progressing phase....You should definitely check out Pokémon Vega! It's pretty cool and a complete hack too c: Oooo forum games or Pokémon trivia are cool place to start , if you like any main series pokemon game you should check their section too. PC got so many awesome place to explore. A friend....hmmm....where to find one........what about here
    Spoiler:

See you around! Have fun! ^.^

Years
  • Never tried Glazed yet... but maaaan have I heard tons of good things about it lol. When I move out next May and get closer to work, I'll finally have enough time to catch up with the fangames I missed. It's at the top of my list!

Welcome Ariel. n.n Glad you seem to be settling in well. Enjoy your time. =)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello!

I'm Ariel and I really like playing Pokemon ROM hacks. My favorite one so far is Pokemon Glazed. I got my first Pokemon game on my 11th birthday and have been a fan ever since. I came here looking for more Pokemon hacks to play and so far it seems like a really interesting place. I look forward to exploring the forums more and hopefully making some nice friends here :)

Glad you could join us; welcome. <33

I'll be more than happy to be friends with you! And indeed, you've come to the right place for ROM Hacks - feel free to explore the hacking section anytime! Mmm, but I do hope you'll enjoy what the rest of the forum has to offer you! And have a great time!

Years
  • Heyyyy!! Welcome to PC, Ariel! Well I'm simple person I see a smile in a thread title I post lol

Pokémon Glazed is Awesome <3 There are so many interesting hacks in progressing phase....You should definitely check out Pokémon Vega! It's pretty cool and a complete hack too c: Oooo forum games or Pokémon trivia are cool place to start , if you like any main series pokemon game you should check their section too. PC got so many awesome place to explore. A friend....hmmm....where to find one........what about here
    Spoiler:

See you around! Have fun! ^.^

Haha thanks! :) I'll check out Pokemon Vega for sure. I'm always trying to find more completed hacks to play so this should be great. I haven't really seen the forum games section​ yet but the Trivia section looks fun. I really like it so far. Haha sure xD

Never tried Glazed yet... but maaaan have I heard tons of good things about it lol. When I move out next May and get closer to work, I'll finally have enough time to catch up with the fangames I missed. It's at the top of my list!

Welcome Ariel. n.n Glad you seem to be settling in well. Enjoy your time. =)

You'll love it! It's a really fun hack :D

Thanks! There's still so much to explore here it's going to take a while to get used to but I love how people are so friendly here compared to other forums :)

Glad you could join us; welcome. <33

I'll be more than happy to be friends with you! And indeed, you've come to the right place for ROM Hacks - feel free to explore the hacking section anytime! Mmm, but I do hope you'll enjoy what the rest of the forum has to offer you! And have a great time!

Thanks! <3<3

The hacks section is my favorite so far but still lots of exploring to do. It can get a little confusing sometimes but I'm having a lot of fun so far :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello!

Hi, nice to see you're enjoying yourself on the forums! I hope you'll have a lot of fun playing hacks, and maybe chit-chat in the other forums too c: It's what I like to do personally haha. See you around!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello!

Hey Ariel, welcome to PC.

I haven't played too many Hacks, but Glazed is one of the few I have.

Good to know that you are liking the Forum. I'm sure you'll find a lot of interesting hacks that you can play. Do take time out to browse around, there are a lot of interesting sections out here.

If you are looking for friends, you can always drop in a VM any time. Hope to see you around.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Hi Ariel welcome to PC hope you enjoy your stay around here :)

so you like Pokemon Glazed huh nice! it's a very good rom-hack i've played it myself acually
    but that was quite some time ago How are have you managed to get with it?

Anyway hope you have a fanastic stay here i'm sure that you will find many good friends around here.

Back