• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Um.. We have a new member forum located in the official Categorie at the top of the board. If you want to show someone something, link-wise, please put it in your signature :) Thank you.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    S'okay. Nobody's perfect ^^; Anyways, welcome, remember to be active! -.^

*dies*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I have no idea why I don't welcome more people...I ought to...it'll make me more familiar to the new people :P

Anyway, hi! I'm Chairman Kaga, pepper-munching gourmet and expert weasel technician...

*shoulders weasel cannon*

*launches*

*weasel rockets away over horizon*

Have fun here! Remember to follow the rules and as others are saying, come here often! Also, make quality posts...more than one or two words :P

~Chairman Kaga

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I'll move it I guess...wow 9 posts and I haven't seens kairi OR rk9...

you guys are fallin behind your par :) :) :)

~MOVED ya!

Golemaddon

Gandalf
    Years
  • a team united will allways win
    unlock the secrets deep within
    we have the power but we have to learn how to use it
    we can all be masters if we try
    all i have to say is we have to know ourselfs before trying to know others and i can say knowing your own powers and streinghts will be the hardest thing of our lifes
    coz its a whole new world we live in
    be the best that u can be
    thanks to pokemon and all of u dedicated fans
    i like to make many friends
    my mail is [email protected]

AzurillLady

This is Pretty!
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC! Like all the other members have already said. don't spam ,read the rules and have fun!

Kimi88

enchanted w.i.t.c.h.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007
    dude welcome to the pc! read the rules don't spam. hope you will have fun here!
    *does the newbie dance*

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • A very warm welcome, ryrygt. I'm sure you'll enjoy this site very much, it's always a lovely place to be. I'm Becky, by the way, I'm only here on Sundays, the real owner of this account is on any other time. I just thought I'd let you know so you don't get confused.
    I know this has already been said but read the rules, we really hate to see members get into trouble. And try to have alot of fun here.

~Becky

Back