• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hiking down Mt. Chimney

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
  • The other day I was going on the Cable Car from Route 112 to Mt. Chimney and while I was in the Cable Car I saw I Hiker going down the mountain. I have also seen a female picnicker hiking down also. So I was wondering has anyone else seen this and is there anything else that anyone has seen that caught your interest and think that others may have not noticed.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • No you are not the only one, I thought I was seeing things until others pointed it out. I guess it is a really rare occurance because I have been riding up and down the cable car and I dont see the Camper or Picknicker anymore :[

Maybe that and the mirage island are related to eachother. Lol just saying.

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I've seen that once before with a hiker. Has anyone noticed on Route 118 how in R/S you can get the Aroma Lady to walk over the ledge.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've played those games tons of times and I think I noticed the Picknicker once. I don't really pay attention to that little scene though, lol.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • I've seen the hiker three times. I don't really pay a lot of attention to it though...

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Yeah, I've seen it too - it's a neat little addition imo, but I never paid it much thought I guess.
    Has anyone noticed on Route 118 how in R/S you can get the Aroma Lady to walk over the ledge.
    One of RSE's many glitches - my favourite is having a trainer walk to battle you in the Abandoned Ship... by walking from another room through a wall to do so.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I haven't seen this yet, but it does sound interesting. But then again, I usually have my mind on other things when riding the cable car... like the upcoming battle with Maxie/Archie.

If I can ever dig out my Sapphire game, I'll have to try it.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I saw a female picnicker
    but from what i heard you can only see a hiker and a female picknicker

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • The other day I was going on the Cable Car from Route 112 to Mt. Chimney and while I was in the Cable Car I saw I Hiker going down the mountain. I have also seen a female picnicker hiking down also. So I was wondering has anyone else seen this and is there anything else that anyone has seen that caught your interest and think that others may have not noticed.

How the heck haven't I noticed this?! I've replayed Sapphire and Emerald like crazy... I'll have to keep note of this the next time I play Emerald!

When I was young, one of my friends told me that sometimes when you're riding the Cable Car, the attendant lady can be seen popping up at the side or something. I'm guessing that's a rumor, but it's kind of cool to hear that there are hidden elements in the Cable Car cutscene.

Yeah, I've seen it too - it's a neat little addition imo, but I never paid it much thought I guess.
    One of RSE's many glitches - my favourite is having a trainer walk to battle you in the Abandoned Ship... by walking from another room through a wall to do so.

O_O Now I want to see that glitch in action! Argh, I wish someone posted a YouTube video of it...

Whoa...so many years after the release of these games (RSE), and I'm still finding out hidden secrets in them! :D Best. Generation. Ever.

Last edited:

Civet

Civet the Cat
    Years
  • I've seen it a couple times, didn't pay much attention to it but it's a good add-on to give the game a more natural feel :)

Necrolium

Flygon Trainer
    Years
  • I've seen a picknicker(male I think) like once before. I thought I was trippin' or something so I tried it so many times after but never seen it again.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure It's been noticed, but has anyone noticed that if you wait long enough on a Route or anywhere you can find wild pokemon you'll randomly start hearing their cries?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Hmmm... I'm curious, because I've never heard of this before. It's a good thing I'm replaying Pokemon Emerald. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. :)

EDIT: After using the Cable Car yesterday, I noticed a Hiker going down the montain. It made me laugh, for some reason. i just liked how it seemded like he was running down the mountain. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    IVE TOTALLY SEEN THE HIKER BEFORE lol I thought I was the only one because I thought my game was glitching insanely :P

Yeah, it's kinda weird though hey I thought it was pretty cool aha

I'm pretty sure It's been noticed, but has anyone noticed that if you wait long enough on a Route or anywhere you can find wild pokemon you'll randomly start hearing their cries?

Yep, in caves or Petalburg woods and such :) I thought that was kinda cool

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back