• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya

Cooltrainer Lance

Flannery Fanboy
    Years
    Hi everyone.

I'm new obviously. I realy like Pokemon so I decided to join a forum. Right now the pokemon games I have are Emerald. I'm not really new to Pokemon I've played since I was about eight. I really just used to play the games but when I went online looking for pokemon stuff there was so much i didnt know :dead:. Well I guess that's all I really have to say. :P

Years
    Hi, welcome to PC. Enjoy your stay, post a lot, have fun, follow the rules, yadda yadda. PM me to be on my friendslist or be part of muh online family.

Vapreon

Unique Rocker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    If you keep to the PC rules, you'll have a good time! So, enjoy yourself to the full!

Years
    konichiwa,anbd wellcome to pc for you pc,folow the rules and have fun,tip:go toi the newbie lounge,

sircerly
    ///envy///

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hiya welcome i like ur name post alot, and have FUN!
    PM me if u wanna chat or need help seeya around ;)

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Hey, and welcome to PC! ^^ Newbies are always appreaciated! Follow the rules, be active and PM me to be friends if you want =)

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    sup , welcome to PC
    u got emerald I do too, bt dont play it that much I dont really like the new pkmn as much as the old ones

have a awesome time and good luck :):):):):):):):):):):):)

loveble_cameron

♪Lovable_boy *kisses*♪
    Years
    "hey *Gives utter a muffin* i hope we can be friends pm me if you want to ok babs and a nother thing i love saying "babs""]hey *Gives utter a muffin* i hope we can be friends pm me if you want to ok babs and a nother thing i love saying "babs"

Back