• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hiyas!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Nice to meet you. Mind if you tell us a little more about yourself? Oh and I'm a YTer as well.

Years
    Hey there, it's a pleasure to meet you! We have a whole section here to talk about the Pokémon TCG, so feel free to give that a look! You can play with other TCGO players, or even trade TCGO codes, and even get estimates from other traders on how much your cards might be~

Hope to see you around! Feel free to leave a visitor message on my profile if you ever want to chat, or even just to say hi!

Big hearty welcome to PC, Derium. :-3

The TCG is awesome even if I only buy cards occasionally to collect for the pretty artwork haha. My wallet would be crying right now if I caved in and bought more often.. new sets come out too quickly for me and I'd be so tempted. Hope we'll be seeing you around the TCG forum here for sure as has been suggested.

Otherwise enjoy your time and don't hesitate to ask if you need any help. -^^-

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    hiyas!

That's a lot of awesome titles all in one... What sort of store do you own, may I ask? o:

Still, it's nice to meet you! Welcome to the S.S. PC cruise-line today, and I'm your cabin boy, Dragon! Well, we have a TCG section, as well as a LP section in Video Games if you'd like to check those out, and we have much more to choose from, so, I hope you'll have fun with those!

I hope you stick around with us and have fun! I'm always available via messaging if you have questions, so don't be shy! Always happy to help or chat~ =)

Back