• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hmm....this card?

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    does anybody else have this card or have something similar to it.

well i got this card about 7 years ago from a booster pack and had put it away just ignoring it because i was little and didnt really think bout it much. Then now me being 16 saw it again and searched online about it but didnt find any info on it.................

so i joined this forum to ask you guy/gals what you think about it? is it real? have you seen it before? how rare is it?

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • That's um... I dunno, I'm not familiar with Pokemon TCG cards before EX Ruby/Sapphire, but most of the cards I've seen with that kind of foiling is usually fake cards... but I dunno, it could be authentic for you guys...

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    wow that totally suck balls......well thanks for your help anyways

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • wow that totally sucks......well thanks for your help anyways

I know. I have a reverse holo Moltres from this set and it's worth about the same amount. Anyway, glad I could help.

its from the jungle set.
    i have this card but not in holo, dont think it'll be worth much more than its normal form.

This card does exist in the Jungle set, however, the Legendary Collection contained cards reprinted from other sets. This particular Eevee card, since it has a shovel symbol, is from the Legendary Collection.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    This card does exist in the Jungle set, however, the Legendary Collection contained cards reprinted from other sets. This particular Eevee card, since it has a shovel symbol, is from the Legendary Collection.

It's a medal >:(

Also, reverse holos were introduced in Legendary Collection as a cheap way of making real shinies rarer. So it really isn't worth that much...

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Mm...one of the prototypes. Unfortunetly, because it looks so fake, they converted to a different sort when PUSA took over.
    I had 2 of those, a Hitmonlee and a Haunter. I gave my friend the Haunter. Never liked the Legendary Collection. From the Gamewise, its a fantastic set but for a collector it was a horrible one.

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    well they did have those reverse holo promo's...but this is the first set to have these sorts of cards for every card.

Back