• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Holiday Battle Free-for-All

Uncommon

Oozma Kappa
Years
  • Battle server username(s): uncommon one

Not sure how much time I'll be about to put in this month but I love a good OU battle!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Something I was wondering, do battles with bot count for this or no?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Congratulations to Sukyandaru for winning this competition with a total of 10,355 points! Dragon is at 2nd place with 3,650 points while Dark Azelf is at 3rd place with 2,442 points. Thanks for participating everyone, and good luck next time! I'll make an emblem for the winners soon.

My apologies for the lack of theme challenges. Stuff came up throughout these past weeks which prevented me from posting any without them being too late. I'd like to host a similar event in a month or so with proper challenges and a refined format (e.g. reset the points each week and have multiple winners). Keep your eyes peeled!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. :)

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Nope, the bot can be rather dumb so I didn't want anyone abusing it. x)

The bot has won 4 tours :(((

Anyways, congrats to everyone guys! This was a very fun tournament :^) Looking forward to the next one :)

Back