• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Home is where the Challenges are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    What I think might be best is if we were to get a mention of what the Christmas event would be like if we were to have that and then have another decision on whether or not the carnival should be extended. If the Christmas event is something people may want to do, then they will, but if it isn't then we can put more focus on this.
    Well there's over a month til December, so I can't really say I have anything specific planned yet. I was going to make a full game challenge and another set of micro challenges I was gonna call Stocking Stuffers.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    One final challenge has been posted in the Carnival of Horrors for Dias De Le Muertos! It's a quick one so go check it out!

Grotesque

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2014
    I'm doing two different challenges right now, The Banned from Pokemon Center challenge which I submitted yestrrday (on Black 2) and a type speciality challenge (on Pearl)

Years
    So it is nice that we have holiday events now! I'll have to get working on some of them.

And not to be rude, but did we ever get the emblems for the CoH? Because I would understand if Necrum has been too busy to hand them out, but I just want to make sure he doesn't forget, as it's been a month.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    UGH, I got like 3 challenges that I'm doing right now AND I still gotta finish the main story of Omega Ruby. BUUUT, I can't resist a challenge event. I gotta go to a AA program for challenges ><

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    So it is nice that we have holiday events now! I'll have to get working on some of them.

And not to be rude, but did we ever get the emblems for the CoH? Because I would understand if Necrum has been too busy to hand them out, but I just want to make sure he doesn't forget, as it's been a month.
    There was some issues getting a few of them to upload, but now they're all up on the site and I can give them any time. Gonna wait til classes are out next week though before I give them, as I am very busy making FILMS! (Student ones not feature ones... yet)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    There was some issues getting a few of them to upload, but now they're all up on the site and I can give them any time. Gonna wait til classes are out next week though before I give them, as I am very busy making FILMS! (Student ones not feature ones... yet)
    What about the ones from the Get Together?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I normally would have left this thread title alone since this is Necrum's thread, but IT'S JUST SOMETHING I HAD TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU. ;o; It was like a basket of challengers and I was like "OHHHHH I NEED TO BUY ALL OF YOU!!" So I bought like three and will probably buy some more...

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I normally would have left this thread title alone since this is Necrum's thread, but IT'S JUST SOMETHING I HAD TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU. ;o; It was like a basket of challengers and I was like "OHHHHH I NEED TO BUY ALL OF YOU!!" So I bought like three and will probably buy some more...
    Bad Sydian! The rule is you have to include the word CHALLENGE in the DCC topic >:l

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    HOW ARE THEY GONNA KNOW I'M ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT CHALLENGES NOW????

Last edited by a moderator:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    you got a picture of this basket? And I'm not sure what this has to do with ORAS.

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

She probably means the new secret base decorations...that, or multiple purchases of Challenge dolls. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

btw, in the stocking stuffers challenge, for the ** note, did you mean: Regice, Articuno, and Kyurem may count as separate claims to the candy pieces, but you cannot gain more by catching either of them a second time?

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    lol. I got a notification for that, Wil.

btw, in the stocking stuffers challenge, for the ** note, did you mean: Regice, Articuno, and Kyurem may count as separate claims to the candy pieces, but you cannot gain more by catching either of them a second time?
    Correct. You can catch each of those Pokemon once for candy. Once a species has been claimed they can't be used again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back