• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Horrible Tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
  • Well, it seems that we have another death in the PC community.

I just found out that a loyal PC member, Imakuni? , was killed in a fatal car accident.

R.I.P.

gio

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 25, 2005
    its always sad to lose a fellow catholic, aswell as another pokemon fan.

rip

Hydrio

BOO YA!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 9, 2005
    Dan was my good friend........ He was like me, Blaze just with a heart full of love..... He always defended his friends even if that ment sacrificing himself, I am really going to miss him.

And like gio said, it's always sad to lose a fellow catholic ;______; *plays bagpipes*

im gonna miss ya danny boy, I always thought of you as my mini me just with a soul XD

*hugs* I will send you diamond/pearl to heaven don't worrry :) i got contacts in heaven ;)

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Ahhh.....poresito which is poor thing! I really miss him man these speeders today:(:(:(:(:(:(^^

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Wow, I never really talked to him that much, but this is truly sad.
    Regardless, he will be missed.
    R.I.P

Hydrio

BOO YA!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 9, 2005
    He is a long time pokemon webmaster, anyone who goes in Webmaster Discussion surely will know him :\

He was always thought to be the perfect candidate for a modship there.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Hydrio said:
    He is a long time pokemon webmaster, anyone who goes in Webmaster Discussion surely will know him :\

He was always thought to be the perfect candidate for a modship there.
    wow...im sorry!!! Well lets just pray!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I'm not having a repeat of the Mandi thread. I assure you any insensitive posts in here will receive an instant warning. =/ Death is a very hard topic to deal with for some people, and the fact he was a member of here... yeah.
    I didn't know Imakuni? well, but I'd seen him around and I percieved him as a nice and mature member of the community. I'm just stunned right now and yeah, it shocks me. It IS a tragedy... and it's kinda hard to know what to say, stuff like "Sorry to hear that, mate" just seems insincere and false and empty... I'm going to pray too, people grieving will need support. That's all you can do a hemisphere away, really, I guess. ._.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Y'know what? What did I just say? I've deleted your post. Find a PM in your inbox shortly. It will contain your official warning. The second warning will most likely result in a warning.
    *DELETED*
    RexRaptor, that is.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I remember him....

pft What a nasty incident. :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Oh my god.. :'(
    He was like one of the first people I ever spoke to on PC...

this is..so..sad..sudden..and..awful

Rest in peace <3

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Omg =o.. ;__;, I knew the guy ever since I joined PC.. I cant beleive this has happened to him..

Pincushion said:
    Oh my god.. :'(
    He was like one of the first people I ever spoke to on PC...

this is..so..sad..sudden..and..awful

Rest in peace <3

What Amelia said ^, he was one of my earliest friends I had here.. >>;, RIP Ima, all the best wishes to his friends, parents, and let him be in our hearts, for a long time..

Years
  • I never knew him...well, I saw him on line occasionally, but ufortunantly you can expect things like this to happen, because they do happen. But it is a shock to find out that someone you knew, or someone you once spoke to on line is dead.

*Sigh*

Well, I know what its like to loose a friend and a family member so my thoughts lay with those who knew him closely, online or not.

R.I.P Imakuni?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Not another one... why did it have to be another good member? Danny was a friend... he even gave me a website... and now he won't be around anymore... ;_;

For those who'd like to place a tribute to him in their signature, his name was Danny James Nicholas and he was born in 1990.

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Auto accidents are some of the worst for people who know the victims because they're so sudden and so unexpected, and this is so much the more terrible for those reasons. I often worry the most when I know my friends are on the road. When I was first at PC he stood out to me as one of the most respectable members; he was as intelligent and kind as people come. Though I never interacted with him personally, it's still so terrible to hear, so undeserving, so early in life. I will pray for his family, friends, and for justice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back