• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM April] POKéMON Turquoise [BETA 1 RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2010
    Where will other legendaries appear? Maybe one dy Kyogre can take you to a far off island, full of legendaries, but you can only catch one? And what about being able to re-battle gym leaders, using your new legendary? (Can't wait for new beta)

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    ya I agree that 9800 is a better price.

also Bakoo use the edit button next time =[

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Hey, the screenshots don't seem to be working for some reason (yes even if i click it):?
    But everything looks very organised :)
    I have to re-upload them soon, they're very outdated.

I can script a little, and I have a few suggestions for the gme if you want to hear them.
    Where will other legendaries appear? Maybe one dy Kyogre can take you to a far off island, full of legendaries, but you can only catch one? And what about being able to re-battle gym leaders, using your new legendary? (Can't wait for new beta)
    Thank you for your generous offer, but I think I can manage.
    The other legendaries will appear in ________ secret place (that's right, I'm not telling :P)
    Your ideas are very inventive, perhaps you could use them somewhere else.

Also, I forgot to mention one thing: Kyogre's not the main legendary Pokemon anymore... Grr darn first page seriously needs to be changed.

ya I agree that 9800 is a better price.

also Bakoo use the edit button next time =[
    Agreed.

lanon12

007 lives!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2010
    Well done! You have talent in these things. You should enter Britain's got talent! :) ;)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Well done! You have talent in these things. You should enter Britain's got talent! :) ;)
    Thank you lanon12! But unfortunately I'm not somebody like James May and I don't live in Great Britain. :P

PERSONAL UPDATES WHICH COULD ALSO COUNT AS UPDATES:

My C drive died and I can't be on my computer anymore. So I'm using my grandmother's uncle's friend's father's laptop. I should get my computer back any day now.

[HotM April] POKéMON Turquoise [BETA 1 RELEASED]

Who is this person? Is he evil? One thing's for sure; his bald head is shining polished. :)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Good news! I gaot my computer back -- healthy, that is -- and I'm ready to hack again! Expect updates in a few hours

EDIT: Expect them just now! :D

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The updates are great, water! XD
    I fell in love with the phone thing, good job! But i do have one small complaint... i'm sure most of the people don't know Italian, how are they supposed to know what they're saying?

School days again...
    Years
    Good news! I gaot my computer back -- healthy, that is -- and I'm ready to hack again! Expect updates in a few hours

EDIT: Expect them just now! :D

Spoiler:

Good news about your computer! About the update, I'm impress on this event! I noticed that these days, hackers are discovering new scripts that makes the person who's playing this hack impress. I love that script! I hope that this hack will come out great! Good luck! :D

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    YAY!!! My Giovanni, Bodyguard, and mario sprites !!! :D
    Woot Woot!!!! Good job, howdd ya do the cool phone thing?
    Yes, I told you I needed them.
    It's just a matter of SMCA and movecamera.

The updates are great, water! XD
    I fell in love with the phone thing, good job! But i do have one small complaint... i'm sure most of the people don't know Italian, how are they supposed to know what they're saying?
    Thanks! :D
    In the small parts, they don't really need to. But don't worry, in the main parts of the game, you'll have a translator.

I love the phone script!!
    how did you do that?!?!
    As I said, it's just a matter of SMCA and movecamera. And thanks :)

Good news about your computer! About the update, I'm impress on this event! I noticed that these days, hackers are discovering new scripts that makes the person who's playing this hack impress. I love that script! I hope that this hack will come out great! Good luck! :D
    Thank you!

Nice updates H2O, your scripting ideas are really great.
    Keep up the good work.
    Thanks Ash!

UPDATES:
    Remember this post?

Who is this person? Is he evil? One thing's for sure; his bald head is shining polished. :)
    The character is revealed; his name is Hank. He's an admin of Team Rocket.

Also:
    Spoiler:

The Dragon Tower! It will work in a similar manner as it did in GSC.

Credits to Wesley FG and Alucus

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    I really don't understand you people. I post updates here, which I have wasted many time for and you still get repelled away from this thread. I don't get it.

I'm going to fix the first post now.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    I really don't understand you people. I post updates here, which I have wasted many time for and you still get repelled away from this thread. I don't get it.

I'm going to fix the first post now.

Calm down, Water. I am going to comment about the stuff now.
    The Rocket Admin is pretty awesome, and the screens aswell.

Remember, just because people don't post on your stuff, doesn't mean they're
    ignoring it.

Good luck.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Calm down, Water. I am going to comment about the stuff now.
    The Rocket Admin is pretty awesome, and the screens aswell.

Remember, just because people don't post on your stuff, doesn't mean they're
    ignoring it.

Good luck.
    Thanks for your owrds of wisdom, Sarcastic.

Very nice mapping i like it lol....
    Really? I kind of hate my mapping... I always think somebody else does it better... Thanks

Exactly.
    People still like it, even if they don't post.
    I understand.

They might just not know what to say if they don't wanna spam with generic "Awesome! Cool! When the beta will be out?" and so on ;)
    Hahahah, guess you're right. Anyway time for updates:

UPDATES:

Look at him!

And thanks to HackMew, we've now got outselves a permission to run inside buildings!

Back