• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    Wow, hey! Can't believe it's up! I really loved this hack, I've seen movies on Youtube and have seen some ads on WAH and have seen the thread on SP! It looks great! You're SkOria, right? That explains the big "O" on your font.

Anyway, I can help with sprites if you want.

- Edit -
    Everyone likes Spanish hackers... :D (glad I'm Spanish xD)

- EDIT AGAIN -
    Yeah, I see that the hack is in Spanish. I'll gladly translate it to English for you!

i hope you will really translate it though :D

¦Next Pro

Restarting.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Good.

Good. I was playing this the other day, and I must say.. The scripting is Outstanding.
    Apart from a few spelling mistakes, you tryed really hard. Loving the New event, and the
    BG of the battle scene. Good luck.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    Heey, SkOria, very beautiful updates! you always have great graphics and your updates are impressive!
    You asked for the backgrounds of battle for D/P, so here they are!

Bye! Good Luck with Never B&W! :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I think this hack could be one of the greatest hacks ever the scripting mapping and tiles are outstanding i hope you make a full version and all the luck!!!

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Hello friends I only have two or three secounds to show you this:
    The backgrounds, thanks to Shirin (hey I owe some favors to you good friend).
    zneverbweng03uz2.png
    zneverbweng01gs4.png
    zneverbweng032le6.png

I hope you like them!!

Conorconor:
    Ok friend, after you come to Peace City the first time you must go to the CP and there talk with the
    Professor Floyd (the guy with a poochynea).

¦Next Pro, xXleaftechXx and KevinSephiroth

Thanks friends, I really want give you a great and professional hack!!

The next updates will be in two weeks aproximatly because there is no time for hacking now,
    (you know, the school)
    And also... I'd wish you can supporting more this hack!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    Beautiful! very nice! the backgrounds look superb in the hack! it makes the battle more interesting!
    I wish you good luck for B&W and other things, SkOria! :)

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Nice BGs...
    Although I thought the updates will be about Pepper City...
    But that's OK.
    I'm glad to see this still progressing.

I'm so sorry but as I said my time is short, perhaps for the next week...
    you know; the school's getting me.
    Anyway, maybe the next update will not be about Pepper city, will be about the ship
    because to arrive to pepper city we need traveling by sea!

The backgrounds once again... that way you don't need go previous pages to see them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    Hey can someone help me please? i dont know what you mean by going to the "BW.gba" and "changing the things to 128 to 60 or vice versa", im using the pc's umulator VisualBoyAdvance, can someone please help me. I really like the graphics of this hacked/Edited version.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Hey can someone help me please? i dont know what you mean by going to the "BW.gba" and "changing the things to 128 to 60 or vice versa", im using the pc's umulator VisualBoyAdvance, can someone please help me. I really like the graphics of this hacked/Edited version.
    Umm... It means exactly what it says. -.-
    Open the BW.gba with the emulator and when the appear the white screen, go to Options- Emulator- Save Type- and here change the flash... if right now is in 128 change it to 64, and vice versa... if is in 62 change it to 128... and now press Ctrl+R (reset the game).

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    Umm... It means exactly what it says. -.-

thanks for some help.... =_= it doesnt say what kinda of emulator, so yeah. but anyways i gotted it to work on a no$gba emulator for the pc.

I was wondering do you know if theres a way to fix it a bit to allow it to work on the psp? when i run it on my psp it goes in but then at the new game,option part i click nw game it brings up the gba ding screen then goes back to it again then i click new game again it freezes and makes beeps, which was odd. If theres a way can you please help or tell me =) thanks.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • That notice is for VisualBoyAdvance. :P I think most people use it, people normally use No$GBA for the Nintendo DS.

Hey, anyway... VERY nice screenshots, ҳ̸ҲRichie! Battles should be a lot more amusing now!

Malkner

Falkner in witness protection.
    Years
  • No estoy el tipo de persona que frequentemente rogue, pero !para el amor del humanidad, ALGUIEN di'game como pasar entre aque'l bosque!

(I am not the type to beg, but for the love of humanity, SOMEBODY tell me how to get through that forest!)

Terribly sorry if this is spam, against regulations, or miscellaneous ranbunction. (Kinda new here)

It's just that this is a seriously awesome hack, and it would be more awesome if it would take less than ten hours to get through a forest. I think it changes whenever you go in.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • No estoy el tipo de persona que frequentemente rogue, pero !para el amor del humanidad, ALGUIEN di'game como pasar entre aque'l bosque!

(I am not the type to beg, but for the love of humanity, SOMEBODY tell me how to get through that forest!)

Terribly sorry if this is spam, against regulations, or miscellaneous ranbunction. (Kinda new here)

It's just that this is a seriously awesome hack, and it would be more awesome if it would take less than ten hours to get through a forest. I think it changes whenever you go in.

Lemme take a guess, your Spanish,
    right? Aw, whatever. Yes, that forest changes sometime especially when you go in it in a Different Route.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back