• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
  • I have been watching this thread and I must say that I can no longer go without commenting it.

I pretty much HATE fakemon/fanmon, but when it comes to this hack, I DO like them, I would have never thought that I would be looking forward to a hack with such pokemon in it, but as this hack progresses I am more and more excited for it.

Great job guys!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I have been watching this thread and I must say that I can no longer go without commenting it.

I pretty much HATE fakemon/fanmon, but when it comes to this hack, I DO like them, I would have never thought that I would be looking forward to a hack with such pokemon in it, but as this hack progresses I am more and more excited for it.

Great job guys!
    So im not the only one XD.
    Oh BTW Mac the screenies looks great as always but are you going to change the hero and heroine?

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
  • :D

I love the hack roms wih new made-up pokemon, its so creative and fun, like Pokemon can never end. Your Pokemon look really beleivable and i'd love to play this when its out!!!!!
    ^__^

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
  • So,the legendary pokemon will be a fakemon??
    this fakemon looks like a real pokemon..
    they are awesome..cannot wait to play it..
    Well, so far the idea is to have almost every single official Pokemon replaced, and the ones that aren't will evolve into a Torzachian Pokemn (Lets call them that ^^) I'm not sure whether I'll be sticking in any of the official Legendarys, but I'll give you a little teaser of some of the Pokemon that will have Torzachian Evos: Lapras, Pinsir (He'll evolve twice) Zangoose, Seviper, and Raticate. There are heaps more, but thats all I'm telling you for now ^^

where is the download, i would love to help you with testing.
    and i really want to play, it looks very good
    Unfortunately, there is no download yet, that will come though

So im not the only one XD.
    Oh BTW Mac the screenies looks great as always but are you going to change the hero and heroine?
    Yeah, we are, its just our spriter is really really busy with school at the moment, so things on the spriting front are slowing down

I love the hack roms wih new made-up pokemon, its so creative and fun, like Pokemon can never end. Your Pokemon look really beleivable and i'd love to play this when its out!!!!!
    ^__^
    I'm glad you like it so much ^^

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Well, I leave for a few days and all this happens. Well, I'll be working on more sprites for the game, seeing Vannah's going to be busy. So I'll have a lot to do now...

And I think that the abilities should stay Overgrow, Torrent and Blaze. It just seems right.

MegaMaccer

Years
  • Ok, well, I have another small update, this one is Thewboll, the final evo in the Thorcle family. Its not the final sprite, so let us know what needs changing ^^
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Yeah, we are, its just our spriter is really really busy with school at the moment, so things on the spriting front are slowing down
    Oh that sucks,but thats school always ruins everything.

Well, so far the idea is to have almost every single official Pokemon replaced, and the ones that aren't will evolve into a Torzachian Pokemn (Lets call them that ^^) I'm not sure whether I'll be sticking in any of the official Legendarys, but I'll give you a little teaser of some of the Pokemon that will have Torzachian Evos: Lapras, Pinsir (He'll evolve twice) Zangoose, Seviper, and Raticate. There are heaps more, but thats all I'm telling you for now ^^
    Cant wait to see them.

BTW,Mac Thewboll looks great,who ever made it great job,but is'nt it a little fat?I think you should thin it a little and the hands should have a little more spikes,Thats my opinion.

MegaMaccer

Years
  • Sorry about all these posts from me, but I have something you might all like to see: It's the updated Ponleaf, and I think its awesome ^^
    Spoiler:

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • BTW,Mac Thewboll looks great,who ever made it great job,but is'nt it a little fat?I think you should thin it a little and the hands should have a little more spikes,Thats my opinion.

I'm the one who made it. =) I made the whole Thorcle family.

But I guess it looks a little flat, but you don't know how annoying it was to make him look at least like that. You don't want to know what he looked like before now... So many edits <.>

But after awhile of free-styling, I wanted to completely follow the concept art, so that's just how many spikes he's going to have on his hands. (His right (our left) hand used to look like a ferrous wheel) So I don't really want to add more... But thanks for your take on it! =)

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Ok, well, I have another small update, this one is Thewboll, the final evo in the Thorcle family. Its not the final sprite, so let us know what needs changing ^^
    Spoiler:

Needs to be way smaller, first. xD Second, the left arm needs to have a black or dark outline between it and the body. The tan color needs another degree of shading. To keep those tan colors, you would need an intermediate color of some sort. Overall, the entire sprite should maybe be more bright. With lighter highlights. Good work though, West. =3 PS: For people who think it looks too flat, the intermediate shading will fix that probably.

Oh, and I'll probably be able to do some sprites once I get my computer back on a /good/ more work free-ish weekend. ^_^;;

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Needs to be way smaller, first. xD Second, the left arm needs to have a black or dark outline between it and the body. The tan color needs another degree of shading. To keep those tan colors, you would need an intermediate color of some sort. Overall, the entire sprite should maybe be more bright. With lighter highlights. Good work though, West. =3 PS: For people who think it looks too flat, the intermediate shading will fix that probably.

Oh, and I'll probably be able to do some sprites once I get my computer back on a /good/ more work free-ish weekend. ^_^;;

Okay, thanks! I guess I'll try and fix that later. I'm going to be working on some sprites when I have enough time. But I'll work on it with this other one I'll be working on. (Edit: That sounds weird. <.>)

=)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    But after awhile of free-styling, I wanted to completely follow the concept art, so that's just how many spikes he's going to have on his hands. (His right (our left) hand used to look like a ferrous wheel) So I don't really want to add more... But thanks for your take on it! =)
    Oops checked the art again,yea the hand looks the same.
    BTW,Is thewboll ment to be that big or not cause the art isnt as fat as the sprite.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Well, I've already had to re-size it. But it doesn't look fat to me, but it does look big. But before I re-size it again, I'm trying to get the colors right. So now how does it look everyone?

[HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Well, I've already had to re-size it. But it doesn't look fat to me, but it does look big. But before I re-size it again, I'm trying to get the colors right. So now how does it look everyone?

[HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)
    WAY better,nice job The colour is better too.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • I like Thewboll and the new Ponleaf! ^^

Aww no fair - I wasn't even online when the legendary was out. Wahh. >.<

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2012
    I think this hack would be a great success.Keep up the good work guys! I cant wait to play this game!!Well, the hack is not yet finish but i would say that all who contributes to this game did a job well done!!!
    A lot of GOODLUCK to you guys!!
    TORZACH ROCKS!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back