• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    i kinda like lickilicky :-/ guess im alone on that one
    Even if hes the Fattest Pokemon,I like him so your not alone.What i hate About Sinnoh'S Evoulotion Is Froslass(For ruining Glalie >:( ) And Tangrowth.Maybe Mamoswine but nah he's Strong And i Love Swinubs :3.
    What i hope is this game having Pre-Evo Of Tropious,Since Tropious is Awsome i like to have a pre-evo and near the start to be on one of my team :3.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    Even if hes the Fattest Pokemon,I like him so your not alone.What i hate About Sinnoh'S Evoulotion Is Froslass(For ruining Glalie >:( ) And Tangrowth.Maybe Mamoswine but nah he's Strong And i Love Swinubs :3.
    What i hope is this game having Pre-Evo Of Tropious,Since Tropious is Awsome i like to have a pre-evo and near the start to be on one of my team :3.

im gonna have to say i kinda like froslass

and i actually have a tangrowth on my team, haha
    its pretty strong actually

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    im gonna have to say i kinda like froslass

and i actually have a tangrowth on my team, haha
    its pretty strong actually
    Oh really?
    I changed my mind about Tangrowth but i hate Froslass becase she Ruining Glalie.Ah im annoyed By people coming to me saying "Froslass will own glalie With one attack" Same with Most Palkia Fans and Rayquaza.
    I dont hate them but thier fans Annoying me.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    Oh really?
    I changed my mind about Tangrowth but i hate Froslass becase she Ruins Glalie.Ah im annoyed By people coming to me saying "Froslass will own glalie With one attack" Same with Most Palkia Fans and Ryquaza.
    I dont hate them but thier fans Annoying me.

Most of the time, Glalie owns Frosslass, as Dark is super effective against Ghost...

Anyway, this hack is interesting. Looks good.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    yeah lets get some more updates mac

i love seeing new sprites/fakemon
    especially since you have so many now

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    So I haven't posted here in a while, but I want to let you know this site has officially been introduced into my procrastination cycle; I'm addicted to this hack, and all the new information sounds amazing! One request: a lot of lazy developers include pokemon that can only evolve by being traded, which in my opinion has no place in an emulated rom, which, as far as I know, doesn't even have trading capabilities (and if it does I'm sure most ignorant people like myself have no idea how to use it).

Either way, I'm looking forward to that alpha, to the next update, and to the eventual release of this game. I wish there was something I could do to help, but my game developing skill set is essentially nonexistent. Thanks for working so hard on this for us guys, keep it up!

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    EDIT: I just had a quick count up of all the Torzachians, and stopped at 415...... Which means, that we can have an almost complete Torzachdex (Plus officials with Torzachian Evolutions) in Torzach, and then add some more in the sequel!

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA! Hold on there Mac. That's a little big don't ya think? I was happy with the idea of 250+. The plus for fakemon like the one I made. But 415??? That's more then the national Dex in Fire Red!! At this rate, if you keep getting more, we'll exceed the national Dex altogether! More then 493! ... *Deep breath* Well, more work for us spriters I guess...

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
    yeah lets get some more updates mac

i love seeing new sprites/fakemon
    especially since you have so many now
    I'll try and get some updates soon buddy ^^

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA! Hold on there Mac. That's a little big don't ya think? I was happy with the idea of 250+. The plus for fakemon like the one I made. But 415??? That's more then the national Dex in Fire Red!! At this rate, if you keep getting more, we'll exceed the national Dex altogether! More then 493! ... *Deep breath* Well, more work for us spriters I guess...
    Thats just the Fakemon I have permission for. The won't all go in to this Hack, don't worry about that :D There will be sequels though, and I'm planning on putting more Torzachians into the sequels ^^

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
    i kinda like lickilicky :-/ guess im alone on that one

You're never alone on that one. LICkILICKY FTW (after MUDKIP)!!!!!!!

@Mac: Hmm... Would you mind if I tried spriting some fakemon? I'm not that good but I wanna at least try. Even if just for fun. Would that be okay with you? I just wanna make sure LOL.

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
    UPDATE:
    Here is what I have been up to:
    Spoiler:

This is Stantis and Hartone, they also have a third evolution in their chain, but I havent got to him yet. I will attempt to do some backsprites for these guys, too in the near future.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
    This hack looks amazing :3
    I'm glad you like it ^^
    You're never alone on that one. LICkILICKY FTW (after MUDKIP)!!!!!!!

@Mac: Hmm... Would you mind if I tried spriting some fakemon? I'm not that good but I wanna at least try. Even if just for fun. Would that be okay with you? I just wanna make sure LOL.
    Sure, you can have a go at some ^^ Which brings me to something I want to say, I'll mention it at the bottom of the post ^^

UPDATE:
    Spoiler:

This is Stantis and Hartone, they also have a third evolution in their chain, but I havent got to him yet. I will attempt to do some backsprites for these guys, too in the near future.
    They look pretty good buddy ^^ Just don't post any more sprites on the thread without asking me, I would like to screen which ones make it to the thread ^^
    =========================================================
    I'll get some Suigmori concept art up later on today, just for you guys to have a look at, and probably some more sprites as well. I'd also like to open up all Torzachians for people to do there own drawings of. Open the spoiler for a list of conditions ^^
    Spoiler:

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    This hack looks great and the fakemon are the best ones i have seen keep up the good work

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
    They look pretty good buddy ^^ Just don't post any more sprites on the thread without asking me, I would like to screen which ones make it to the thread ^^
    Sorry Mac, ill keep it down. I'll reserve the third for your personal viewing, perhaps? Yeah, ill keep my creations on the dl from now on, oh fearless leader.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    UPDATE:
    Spoiler:

It looks like an Aron and a Lairon edit but those two are really good-looking sprites. :D

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years

It looks like an Aron and a Lairon edit but those two are really good-looking sprites. :D

Now that you mention it - I see that resemblance too! LOL

BTW DJG love your siggy! LOL

---
    Ho hum. I finally finished a sprite. I failed at the first ever scratch sprite I made so it's probably really bad. XD anyway I sent it to Mac and I guess he'll post it. LOL I think it is decent for the second-ever attempt. Ahahahaha.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back