• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: {HOTW#62}Pokemon Dimension Legends

what do you want the region name to be???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
  • The new stuff is great and Accurate...The Night Orb And Gravity Bond are Great names for the Evolution Reverses...Night Orb~In Platinum...Shays turns back to land Forme At night...Gravity Bond~In Giratina's Altered Forme...The Weight of Giratina is much heavier Than Origin...Thus...Using it will weigh Down Giratina Thus Changing him to a Heavier varient...I love those names...And if I spelled Griseous and Gracidea wrong...Plz tell me...

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2010
    Good nice hack asrul xD but try new tiles, it will be more professional

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Good nice hack asrul xD but try new tiles, it will be more professional

Actually, changed tiles aren't needed in a hack. In fact, the normal Firered tiles are quite rare nowadays, so this hack is being different by not changing the tiles. In fact, all the good tiles are overused nowadays.

I wish you luck with this ageangel.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Marxville said:
    Actually, changed tiles aren't needed in a hack. In fact, the normal Firered tiles are quite rare nowadays, so this hack is being different by not changing the tiles. In fact, all the good tiles are overused nowadays.

I wish you luck with this ageangel.

I Completely agree...I personaly like FR's Tiles...Way Better than Rubies...

DragonBackpack

of the shattered sun
    Years
  • wooww pretty cool, i wish i could help but im not to good with computers. though im an A* student in english and i have a great imagination, i could help with a storyline, but only if yh need anymore people to help. but im surei can put up a load of random ideas that could give inspiration :)

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • I just noticed you mispelled Pokemon on the name of the thread...Anyway Almost all of the sprites I'll be using are Pokesho...I just perfer them to The others...If you have somthing different in mind...Tell me Quickly...Oh and also...I need that website with the Back sprites...

When I get the Pokemon In...I Shall Upload some vids. on how the Evolution will work with Giratina And Shaymin...Would you like the Name of Sky forme Shaymin be Shaymin~S...Or Skymin...

Last edited by a moderator:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • We will have one hopefully at the end of May...we're almost there...:)

I Misspelled Misspelled -_-...I'm feeling stupid...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back