• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How are you getting yours?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Either...

1.Pre-order (if my parents will let me).
    2.Go into the shop ASAP (hopefully B&MBargains will buy it in.they're an awesome little shop near my school that has random stuff really cheap)

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
  • I pre-ordered SS and 2xHG, for me, my brother and a friend at the Game Mania. Too bad that there won't be statues with it of lugia and ho-oh in Belgium :-(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I pre ordered mine on the last day of the pichu event. And my brother comes home from college on the 5th of March. And goes back on the 14th, the day the games come out. So we're probably gonna head out to breakfast, go pick up the games. And we'll pack the car for him to go back.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I found no site to deliver it to Romania , so I'll probably keep my eyes out in one of the shops here which is full of games (not so much of DS ones but last time I visited they had ONLY American versions of Pokemon Platinum veeery cheap ) . I'll probably check there after 14th ... I'll however be in Austria until the 15th so I might as well check somewherein there ! :)

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • I was going to get it shipped from America, but turns out by the time it's delivered I may aswell have bought it here.

I'll Amazon it, or buy it. I suppose.

I shoulda preordered but ohhh well :)

Years
  • Since I'm pretty much out of money for this part of the year, I'll just get it at a store somewhere later this year. The demand should be down by then, so I won't have to worry about out-of-stocks and such, probably. o_o;

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Hopefully through winning the Pokemon tournament that's gonna take place in my school in a few weeks. I gotta pay $5 so if I win, I make a $30 profit. : P

If I lose that tournament, though... I'm gonna buy it. : )

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • I'm gonna beg my mom to buy it for me (she owes me lol).
    The games never sell out that fast (or atleast platinum did'nt).

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    I'll use my $10 to preorder it from GameStop, then work my a** off to get the other $60 I need. (I know it only costs $40, but I owe my mom $300, so until that's all paid, I only get half of my allowance.) :(

Years
  • its more of a question of how im gonna afford it. i got $15 right now and i'm going to trade in 8 DS games and 3 GC games at gamestop. Among the most notable ones are Pearl, Colleseum, yugioh 5D 2009, spiderman 3, the rest of them range from sports to racing games. Is anyone here familiar with gamestop trade-in values or at least know how much i'll get for Pearl?

BlaqJester

Guru
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2013
    pearl u might get the most outta the game u trade in since its a popular game

Years
  • Haven't decided yet... I decided against a rom, for then there'd be no transferring. :P

I'm probably going to go with eBay, even though it won't be in the best condition, but I have NO money right now... :/

Hehehe, I'm definitely going to need to get SoulSilver eventually, for I've never been able to play the originals... :|

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Acekard 2i

The best way to play DS games.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I'd like to get it the day it comes out, but I probably won't. I've never bought a Pokemon game, or any game for that matter, the very first day it came out. I'll probably end up getting it a month or two after it hits the shelves, but we'll see.

Back