• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How are you getting yours?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
  • I pre ordered both back when they were announce by GameStop in October last year. I've been somewhat impatient since then, though. :laugh:

ShadowAngel

ShadowTrainer
    Years
  • well i think .. i'll download the ROM from romulation.net and play it on no$gba emulator.. because i don't have a nintendo

Years
  • Will probably go to EB Games (Canadian equivalent of Gamestop as far as I know) or Wal-mart or Futureshop on Sunday to purchase a copy.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • I'm getting SoulSilver via Future Shop pre-order. It was quite cheap, $45 CAD, and seeing as Platinum was around $60 USD months after its release, that's a pretty great deal. I was hoping I'd get it the day of its release, but sadly, that's not gonna happen D: But getting a Lugia figurine is definitely worth it imo! 8D

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    My birthday's in the beginning of April, so my parents are gonna get me SoulSilver on the day it comes out! As an early birthday present, of course. I'll probably get it at Game Stop or Best Buy or something.

Last edited:

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • Ordered my SS from Amazon, along with the strategy guide. Used a $50 gift card, so was able to pay for 1-day shipping and still pay less than $16 for both the game and the guide!
    Lucky, If I had the 47$ for both SS and the guide I would get it, But I'm most likly just going to be able to buy SS for like 33$ :/.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • I hate how, when I pre-ordered SoulSilver, they'll only begin delivering it ON the release day, so I won't be getting it until several days later. So you can pre-order it 10 years before the release date, but won't get it until it's actually released. Damn, I was hoping they'd ship it BEFORE, so I could get it before everyone else! But no...I was really hoping for a "Muahahaha!" :3

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I hate how, when I pre-ordered SoulSilver, they'll only begin delivering it ON the release day, so I won't be getting it until several days later. So you can pre-order it 10 years before the release date, but won't get it until it's actually released. Damn, I was hoping they'd ship it BEFORE, so I could get it before everyone else! But no...I was really hoping for a "Muahahaha!" :3

Awww... That sucks for you... I'm gettin it on the day of release! Maybe I'll see one of you other Pokecommunity-ers at the store! ^_^

Years
  • don't have the money to preorder it. i'm gonna walk into gamestop, trade in 12 games including pearl, & hopefully i'll have the store credit to buy it. I already have $16 aside from the store credit so i don't think money will be an issue maybe even if it turns out to be $40. I'm a little worried it'll be sold out by the time i get there though.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Pre-ordered it off Amazon just today for $33. Too late for the figurine though. :/ Plus, there's no option for release day shipping so had to settle for the 1-day shipping. :D

Back