• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How did you catch Giratina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    did u ppl. use master ball or fought till the end and used any other ball?

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I used a master ball on my first try, I put it to sleep after it was down to 1 hp and still couldn't catch it

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    I got like 40 turn freeze hacks with Gyarados, so I just kept throwing Ultra/Dusk balls until I caught it.

Also, salmence33 means that he/she couldn't catch it after getting it to one hit point and making it fall asleep, so he/she gave up and threw his/her Masterball.

Mistyy

Amazing ceramist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    I ended up getting it down to very little health and used many many ultra balls...so many that it ended up killing itself with struggle after it had no pp. I ended up having to go buy dusk balls, did the same deal, caught it in a few tries :D I was happy. Untill I saw it's lax nature

Alexstrasza

Luxray Fanatic.
    Years
    My stupid Infernape burnt it so I was forced to throw my Master Ball.... but I have 1 more because I won the lottery at Jubilife City

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    fought to the end
    can't exactly remember what i did
    used quite a few ultra and dusk balls on it o3o

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    It was late and my patience was done, so I chucked the Master Ball just as it began. I'm waiting for some five more of them from a friend, so whatever. xD

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    My stupid Infernape burnt it so I was forced to throw my Master Ball.... but I have 1 more because I won the lottery at Jubilife City

You have a huge amount of luck to win that :P
    I've never won anything.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Pokemon Diamond - Master Ball from Leaf Green
    Pokemon Platinum - Master Ball from Platinum

It really never fails. I heard there was a glitch if you overuse Master Balls, there are slim chances that it may fail. But that is off topic I guess d:

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I paralyzed and threw an ultra ball. It failed so I threw a dusk ball and caught it easily.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    I simply used a Master Ball to catch Giratina. I figured there was no point of using anything else, since I can just trade or migrate a ton of Master Balls from my Pokémon FireRed. ;D Ehm, using a cheat, of course. But it's not considered cheating as much if I cheated on another game and traded it, is it? ;3

I would have have used a bunch of Dusk Balls if I couldn't do that. But I could. 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back