• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you come up with your username?

Years
    Well in the good old days when you could change your name I always changed between Skii and something else. On the last occasion, I opted for Nuke and then name changes were taken away.

I'm guessing I had a buzz on Modern Warfare 2 at the time.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    My username is a Beyblade reference. It was based on my favorite Bitbeast called Galux from the Anime called "Beyblade", but I wanted to add a couple of random letters to it. So, I then thought "Hey, I like the stars, but what else could be related to stars?" so, I then got the word "Galaxy" which was close to Galux, so I then had taken the "Y" and placed it at the end and then randomly added the "K" for Luck.

Like this: Ga-Luck-xy or Gal-uk-xy.

I was kind of getting back into my love for the Beyblade anime then.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    When I first discovered the internet, I used to RP a lot on Yahoo! IM chatrooms. One of my characters was a Pichu named "Lightning". When I started getting into forums, long story short, I ended up using Lightning wherever I could.

Nowadays, I use "Cherrim" as my online handle. PC and maybe one or two other sites are the only ones I still go by this username on.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Mine's easy. In the 5th grade, I had a crush on a person named Sammy, and my favorite animal at the time was cats, so Sammy + kitties = Sammyskitty.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Aint mine obvious? Well it does raise questions.
    Before, I used to go by Percyfan (percy jackson & olympians)
    Then I made a new name which is Countryemo.

So basically Country + Emo[tional]
    Kinda Sorta.

Im also somewhat known as Newhero

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    It's a cool Pokémon move. x)

I just always liked it really and thought it was one of the best moves ever, probably because of the name or something. Now whenever something in-game uses it I'm all "OMG IT USED RAZOR LEAF!!!!!!" so I picked it as my username.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    SilverSmeargleSplatter: I liked Silver from Pokemon Special + my favorite color. Smeargle is one of my favorite Pokemon. They make splatters. Bam!

Sydian: I hatched a Scyther and it popped into my head. And that's all she wrote.

Ayselipera

Aysel means moonbeam or moonlight. Ipera is another name, except I mixed the lettering around so I'm not sure what it was before, but the meaning has something to do with space as well.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024

Unidentified Flying Aces: I was obsessed with Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. This kinda fit that, and a play on "Unidentified Flying Object".

Lance (UFA): Reading PokéSpe, I was obsessed with Lance. I wanted to keep part of my old username in it, so (UFA) was added. That and "Lance" was taken.

Amore: Numerous reasons. The reason for settling on just one word was that I wanted something short and sweet. I was slightly obsessed with Italy, and I knew this was Italian. When I found out it meant "love", I wasn't too bothered as it's hardly in-offensive, and everyone should have some love in their lives, right? I also like the Muller Amoré yoghurts.

The change to "Amore" was probably more well-thought-out than the original username, as I knew I couldn't change it again as this was the time of the abolishment of username changes, back when PC seemed to always be crashing (I was Lance (UFA) for just over a month).

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    miju is short for "Mijumaru" and -kun is a Japanese honorific which addresses to boys. Simple. x)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    I pretty much bashed the keyboard and then edited it slightly so that it resembled a word... kind of.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    My first forum was Nintendo's official Zelda forums, Hyrule Town Square. So, I came up with Triforce, so I could be like an ultimate authority or something. Threw 89 on the end for my birth year

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Like when you throw a pie at a clown, the words "Distorted" and "Personality" hit each other: an unfunny slapstick - for the clown. At that moment, a name was formed. <:

Back