• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you come up with your username?

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    I am part of The Shotgun Doctors Youtube channel, and so my 'Dr. name' is Dr. Slavic, because my favorite Hetalia characters are Russia, Ukraine and Belarus.

MeanLook

Now you can't get away
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2011
    I was searching my fave mon's moveset(Haunter) and saw this,remembered that my second fave(CHarizrd) had a scary face and put MeanLook

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Actually Gousuto Tatsujin anyways

The 2 first chars are my name(Kenny) and the last a korean honorific(No,I'm not korean btw)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Aerilyn [Air • Rai • Lin] is an American name that means beautiful sky. I came across it while searching baby names online, and I instantly grew to love it. I was lucky enough that it wasn't already taken, so I nabbed it without hesitating.

Years
    It originally came from an online game I played. I've used it for a few other things besides this site. It does not have anything to do with the Pokemon attack called "Ember"; I was just envisioning how nice it would be to crawl into a fireplace.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I hang out at the park a lot. People tend to label us as "Parkrats" so my friend Toni carved it in a table. She looked at it and said "Parkrats and Alley Cats" and I like the sound of that, so hence, Alley Cat was born!

phonastik

Strange Quark
    Years
    This is so embarrassing... when I was younger, I was obsessed with the TV show Scrubs. And one of the characters says 'frick on a stick' often. So I made up 'phonastik' around that. The 'ph' stands for 'frick', because I thought it looked cooler than an 'f', and the rest is pretty obvious.

I just think it sounds cool, now. Also, it's never taken on any website I sign up for.

*sigh* I should have just said it came to me in a dream.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    People used to call me W because both my name and my surname start with V. So I took that and started adding letters from my surname until I got a word that made some sense. And here I am.

Perfection

I'll Miss PC.
    Years
    I was listening to Pink's song called Perfect (the clean version :3) while I was signing up. Hence, Perfection is the name of this imperfect girl. :>

Pym

atomic!
    Years
    I don't take a multivitamin because I was watching The Big Bang Theory and Sheldon referred to them as "ingredients for expensive urine". It's sad that I take medical advice from The Big Bang Theory but Sheldon is a trustworthy guy.
    i can't stop laughing.

my username comes from my favorite superhero, hank pym. he is known as; ant-man, giant man, yellowjacket, goliath, wasp, and scientist supreme. he's a pretty cool guy.

- // Pym​

Back