• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you get your username?

Years
    It's a nickname derived from my name (Samantha).

This is the only place I use Sammi as a screename though... everywhere else is shinydwebble now. Because I like shinies and I like Dwebble and I am not very creative. :P

Years
    My username comes from my school nickname 'Little John' - everyone thought I looked like a John. The 958 on the end is a random number. That way the username is more likely to be valid. Unless it's Xbox Live...

Years
    Stole it from a very inactive user. Still thankful they had almost no posts and disappeared, otherwise posting on PC would never have felt right. Sheep's my name almost everywhere and I don't want to go by anything else. It just sounds cute and something I decided on a whim a few years ago.

Though I guess 'Alpaca' would've been a choice too. =p

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Well when i first came to the forums it was literally just to download something. So i thought of my favorite pokemon at the time (dedenne) and since someone took dedenne i just did dedenne1. Now thats my username everywhere :3

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
    Years
    Mine is the main character from the hack I did a while back (but never posted). His name is Akame, and he's a Bulbasaur (Shocker!)

I actually use Akame Marukawa (the character's full name) as a pseudonym for plenty of things. Sometimes I'll just use random characters' name from that hack as usernames for stuff

ex. AoiThePidgey, ShinsenJohana, etc.

Back