• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you get your username?

Log

It's your boy Guzma!
    Years
    I was looking through a kids' activity book and stumbled upon some anagram puzzles, one of which had the word 'log' in it. I ended up liking it, and now it's what I usually use.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    It was when I used to go to PC Battle Server quite often that time. Back then, I was signing in with the name of Wind Heart, and anyone in here started to refer me as Windy. And then, I was testing which username would fit in blue color in the server, I thought if I would combine my dream anime (Starry Wings) with my nickname in here, I think it would work. So that's how Starry Windy name was born.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Well I chose MUDKIP!!! originally because Mudkip is my favorite pokemon, and when name changes came along I was gonna go with TORCHIC!!! my 2nd favorite, but Cutiefly came into existance and is now my new 2nd favorite, so I went with that.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    I made this username because I constantly question my existence and identity.

Once upon a dream, there was a boy who thought Japanese things were cool solely because they were Japanese, and he wanted a username that served this interest. He did some google searches and found he liked the name "Kiyoshi" because of its meaning ("pure" or "light," I think) and the way it looked/sounded.

Even when I changed my name to something completely different, people still called me "Kiyo;" which is a really cute nickname, so I came up with this current incarnation to embrace it.​

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
    Got mine from Invader Zim when Gir says "I like Clown Taquitos!" I replaced the "a" with an "e"Because I like being called "Tee"
    Some places I'm known as TequitoWoona because my friends call me Woon.

%

percent
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    a couple presses of a random word generator gave me 'percent', but that was kinda boring, so just turned it into the symbol. i reckon it's pretty nice

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Let's see if I can remember everything there is.

Patchou was the creator of Messenger Live! Plus, a plug-in to Messenger Live that added a bunch of great features to it. I didn't want to steal his name, so I put a spin on it and made it into Patchisou. I remember trying so many different combination of letters and sounds, and that one fit the best.

Back then, Japanese oriented usernames that sounded like real names were the in thing around here, so I wanted to choose a last name. The first anime I ever watched knowing it was an anime was Fruits Baskets. Tohru Honda was the main character, so for my last name, I formed it around Tohru. I wanted a longer character string than Patchisou Tohru, so I added Yu to the front, because that's what sounded best from the long list of last names.

So in the end, I got Patchisou Yutohru. It's pronounced Patch-ee-sue You-toe-roo.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I saw it somewhere and I thought it was pretty cool. Most think I got it from a movie, but nope. :(

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Someone else had it, but I took it. Simple as that, really.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Basically what the title says.

Mine comes from kerbin, fictional home world of the kerbals (famous for their space program), gamer (because I am a gamer) and 376, a random number I can remember for some reason.

Just wondered what interesting usernames we had here.

edit; My new username: Lucario! You can guess why.
    My Username, well Legendary + Pikachu = LegendChu! (was that too hard to guess eh :P)

So not original {XD}.

Pika Pika :chu:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I registered as Lapras, but just a Pokemon username is so generic! So I chose another weeb name. This one is from Fairy Tail. I think it's cool.

Back