• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you survive the quarantine?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    omg join us in Final Fantasy XIV instead, it's actually more fun. And I say that while having loved WoW in the past.

I did actually download it and try it out! Didn't stick much with it though. I think it's probably a lot more fun if you have people to play it with. I'm in the process of trying to quit WoW, and while FFXIV would definitely make that easier, I dunno if I'm trying to jump into another MMO...

Years
  • Quarantine never really existed for me, given that I work at a fast food restaurant and still had to go to work. Mostly the only difference was that for a long time customers weren't allowed to dine in.

Years
  • Being forced to be apart from my partner was the absolute hardest part. We were going on almost a year of being apart thanks to lockdown and most countries being closed off from each other (we were in a ldr at the time) - was so massively stressful. I know others have had it much worse, but this really took a toll on me mentally and made me feel so isolated.

Years
  • Being forced to be apart from my partner was the absolute hardest part. We were going on almost a year of being apart thanks to lockdown and most countries being closed off from each other (we were in a ldr at the time) - was so massively stressful. I know others have had it much worse, but this really took a toll on me mentally and made me feel so isolated.

This breaks my heart.
    In cases like this I wonder whether the measures are not harder than the disease for certain generations.
    Don't get my wrong. COVID is not a joke, it kills people. But when you're 'young' you don't have to miss your partner in my opinion.

I go for walks and play games a lot. I also watch TikTok more than I suppose to by watching it.

EDIT: I had COVID myself, but luckily I didn't had that much trouble.

Years
  • This breaks my heart.
    In cases like this I wonder whether the measures are not harder than the disease for certain generations.
    Don't get my wrong. COVID is not a joke, it kills people. But when you're 'young' you don't have to miss your partner in my opinion.

I go for walks and play games a lot. I also watch TikTok more than I suppose to by watching it.

EDIT: I had COVID myself, but luckily I didn't had that much trouble.

Oh goodness glad it didn't give you too many issues with COVID! That's awful. :s

And honestly, as much as I wanted to see him I was still also pretty scared to fly even if I am young. We didn't know much about the virus and it's still a fairly new thing so being scared regardless of your risk factor is unavoidable, plus young people have died from it like you said, immunocompromised or not. It's worrying and you don't know if you'll be the next unfortunate person to fall victim. But I'm really glad the difficulties traveling are behind us now. Still, the state I currently am in Australia (fortunately this time with my husband!) is still extremely strict and very difficult to get into. We're married and it still took me around 12 tries before they finally approved my travel exemption.

Back