• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you guys feel about cookies?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Did someone say Cookies? :D

I nom on them all the time, whether they be Oreos, Chips Ahoy, or COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIE CHRIPS! <3

...now I want Oreos and milk before I goto bed. :|

Cid

Years
    Cookies! I just had some yesterday, and man are they GOOD! :D
    Especially when you dunk them in milk.

Oreos, Chips Ahoy, mmm... It's making me hungry right now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    OMG, Cookies! Need them NOW! ARGGHH my bodys gone into cookie mode. Yumm yummm!

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2009
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE COOKIES

hahaha nice thread!

Also I prefer chocolate :P :P

Last edited:

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
    Oh man definitely Oreos!

I've bought one of those big huge boxes of like 10 packs per box and have eaten 90% of
    them within a 2 day period(High metabolism)...I never give anyone else a chance to eat them...In fact I'm going to go hide them right now >.>

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    chips ahoy. yummm.
    the soft or the extra chocalite kind. ugh, i could eat thoughs things forever.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I feel that cookies are responsible for everything bad in the world. If we stomp out the cookies, justice will have prevailed once and for all!

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    My favourite cookies are the white chocolate and macadamia ones you can get in Subway. =0

But we call them biscuits. Cookies are a specific kind of biscuit. =0

ALC_Allstar

Green Day Fan
    Years
    I JUST LOVE chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies...but I can't eat them cause they will make me fat. But they're SOOOOO good. The sentence after the ... is from Family Guy. =D

Patchy

-
    Years
    Even though we don't have Chips Ahoy here, I make do with any other ones I can find. Strangely, I'm not a fan of oreos.

Cookies ftmfw. <3

Back