• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you organise your PC Boxes?

Cid

Years
    I don't...haha...

No really. I don't care how messy it is, just as long as I get to dump them there.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I organize them by what they are. : D

Shinies
    Events
    EVd
    Babies
    Teams
    Radar
    Favorite
    Crap

My boxes are empty because most of my pokemon are on Ranch.

Years
    Unimportant Pokemon go in random boxes, Events go in the events boxes, shinies go in the shinies boxes, and legends/rares go in the misc. box.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I simply try to organize them by when each Pokemon was caught, with the exception of any teams I use fitting among the last few boxes. That is just the way I am used to ordering them.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I used to do it by type, but now that I have ten full boxes of Pokemon there were simply too many Water and Grass types to be efficient so I just ditched it and now its just random. I should probably just dump them all into Ranch, I probably will.

Years
    I always organize it by type, since it's easier for me to find the pokemon I'm looking for. Sometimes, I just fill the boxes with random pokemon if I'm feeling lazy to arrange them.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    I just cram all my pokemon into any box (for pokedex), all my bred pokemon get their own box, my fully ev'd fighters in one and my pokemon in training in another.

That's exactly what I try to do. It is really hard for me to even organize them.
    Eventually, they just end up being scattered in different boxes.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I have type threads with similarish ones grouped together and a Pokerus, legends (too many) and party box. But they usually overfill and I couldn't be bothered to do too many types, so a lot are still mixed up haha.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I name all my boxes by each of the 17 types and then place the pokemon in the major type category...I just try to keep it simple...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    i used to organize it by type eg. fire,water,flying,ghost... but now i organize it by pokemon no. eg Bulbasaur goes first up to Arceus

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2024
    The first two or three boxes are always the ones I catch while going through the game, and I don't organize that. Ever.

The last two boxes are for legendaries, and the rest are for Pokemon that I make from Pokesav.

LugiaFreak

Years
    I organize mine by type too.

In D/P, I had one extra box, so I labled it 'Other' and I put all of my breeder Pokemon in there, like my female Chimchar and Turtwig, and all the extra eggs I don't want.

I also keep my HM slave in the 'Other' box as well.

Back