• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you organise your PC Boxes?

zurieau

Flamboyant.
Years
  • I have my boxes named after colours, and my Pokemon (and background pictures) corresponding to these colours.
    My first box is "MAIN"; second last "UBERS" and last "LEGENDARY", with a few "..." as spares. I have a "LT BLUE" and "DRK BLUE" box coz I have heaps of blue Pokemon. ;P

I reckon my system pretty efficent. xD
    Share yours? (;

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I organize mine by pokemon that I'm collecting. Others fall into categories by type. Ground, psychic, water, fire etc.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I organize them by what they are.

Iv Bred
    Ev Trained
    Other
    Shiny
    Lv 1
    Breedables
    Throwaways
    Moves
    Events
    Junk
    Ditto

I used to do by color.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    i do mine by type. although i mix a few types together. i put all my rock/ground/fighting pokemon in the ground box, all dark/psychic/ghost pokemon into the dark box. otherwise i think everything is by type. i also have a box for legendaries and one for party pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    i hvae mine set up like .. box 1 pokemon #1 bubalsor all the way through to tthe 2nd to last box where darkrai is sposed to go -.-.... like the pokedex i got 1 boz spare incase of any thing esle

i tink its a good way to set it up

Years
  • I just cram all my pokemon into any box (for pokedex), all my bred pokemon get their own box, my fully ev'd fighters in one and my pokemon in training in another.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I usually set them up by type, but then gets messy anyway.

zurieau

Flamboyant.
    Years
  • i do mine by type. although i mix a few types together. i put all my rock/ground/fighting pokemon in the ground box, all dark/psychic/ghost pokemon into the dark box. otherwise i think everything is by type. i also have a box for legendaries and one for party pokemon.

I didn't think about merging types. ;o

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
  • I do it by type (with some combinations so I use less boxes), then I have one for my party, one for all my differently natured Ditto, one for my breeding projects, and a few for my shiny Pokemon/EV'd/events. Its a little cluttered though, because my shiny/EV'd/events and my breeding boxes are overflowing, so I'm going to have to reorganize them soon and put some Pokemon on my Ranch before I run out of room completley.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    i do mine by type. although i mix a few types together. i put all my rock/ground/fighting pokemon in the ground box, all dark/psychic/ghost pokemon into the dark box. otherwise i think everything is by type. i also have a box for legendaries and one for party pokemon.

That's what I do. I got one that's named Psydargo. Meaning Psychic, dark, and ghost.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I sort mine by types and then have two separate boxes for the ones I mainly use. I would sort it by number... but it's too tedious and I have too many copies of some Pokemon.

Years
  • I used to endeavour to arrange mine by level, but that went to pot when I realised I couldn't be bothered. After that I just maintained one box for various Unown (when I was bothering to try to catch them all - not bothered any more xD;) and one for my main team members.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I've got my boxes named after types and originally, I did have all of my Pokémon sorted into them, but I just got over it. xD

Other than that though I have a box full of my HM slaves and one I use for breeding. The "Breeding box is basically where I just dump eggs that I have to hatch, or newly hatched Pokémon that I have no use for.

Back