• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you sleep?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • How do you sleep?

Simple question.. how do you sleep?

Can share what position you sleep in, what you wear when sleeping (PJs? Boxers?,) and where/ how you like to sleep (bunk-bed? Just under the duvet instead of under the sheets, etc.)

How do you sleep?

Years
  • I usually sleep submerged under covers in boxers and shirt. I sleep on my right shoulder in general. On a hot day, I'll sleep in my boxers only.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I usually sleep in a shirt but no pants. Pants are for chumps. Unless I'm sleeping in the same room as someone that I don't want to see me pantsless, then I have a pair of M&Ms men's boxers that I bought at It'Sugar for sleeping in. :3

As far as position, I'm one of those people that shift all the time, I move at least every few hours. I particularly like my side and my stomach but not a huge fan of my back. Trying to get used to it though really for a few reasons, haha.

Years
  • Only boxers. I can't sleep well when I put on much clothes. I am usually half-submerged under the covers as in only my legs, but I tend to push the cover during my sleep. So I wake up with only a pillow (fourth pillow) between my legs and another over my head.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    How do you sleep?

I sleep on my side, with the one arm that's on the side that I'm laying on from the forearm to my hand underneath the pillow and one leg in like this bended position shown in the picture above. The other leg straight, and the other arm in front of my face I guess.

I sleep in basketball shorts and whatever shirt I was wearing that day / put on after I take a shower, if I take a shower that night. Usually I take a shower in the afternoon or morning, though. Covers on at all times. I would prefer the monsters under my bed that are only there when I'm not looking and at night to not touch me, thanks.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I'm probably the only person insane enough to sleep with sweatpants on. Why? I have no clue. I did once, and now I do everyday. Granted, if I'm really hot, or if I feel like getting really comfy, I'll strip to my boxers. Once or twice I've gone full nude, though I lock my door in those cases. I never wear a shirt, at least.

I never use my blanket as a blanket, but rather as a comforter. And I'm always moving around. I love sleep!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm probably the only person insane enough to sleep with sweatpants on. Why? I have no clue. I did once, and now I do everyday.
    I used to really, really, really enjoy sleeping in jeans even though I would wake up with sweaty as poop pants for reasons I have no clue of. I did it once, then I started doing it more often. I don't do it much these days, but I just thought it was worth replying to you saying that, because I know a lot of people who find sleeping in jeans to be really uncomfortable.

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    Depends on how my night goes. ;0) Usually in panties, flat on my face and all over the bed.

I can do pants after a long night but never ever socks.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Normally, I wear a sleeveless shirt when I sleep. Whether or not I sleep with a blanket depends on the temperature outside or inside.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I'll answer my own for once.

I sleep on my back with my arms to my sides (usually) and one leg (usually might right) bent so that my foot is resting beside, or beneath my other knee. Kinda like this middle girl:
    How do you sleep?

I like to sleep under the duvet instead of under regular bedsheets. I usually wear boxer-shorts, and an oversized shirt, but if it is cold I will wear oversized PJ-pants. Very occasionally I will sleep shirtless.

I don't make noises when I sleep, nor do I move around when I sleep. Usually I wake up in the same position as I fell asleep. I'm a light sleeper.

I like to sleep in the crevice between two pillows (I dont know why, it just cradles my head so it's more comfortable) but if I dont have two pillows, I will try and flatten the oillow and sleep on the bottom of it, edge of it, or actually just below it.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I wrap myself up really tight in the blanket and always have to be covered - I never have more than my head and maybe my shoulders out. And my arm always has to be under my pillow, and a fan has to be blowing in my face.

I toss and turn a lot but usually sleep on my stomach - never on my back. I don't wear anything but my underwear - maybe a shirt if I'm cold, but 99% of the time I sleep shirtless, and I never wear pants to bed. And I prefer the temperature on the cold side. I can't sleep at all if it's hot.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I sleep on my left, and I have for years since my last swapover from the right caused me to get sleep paralysis. Lying on back = sleep paralysis, uhhh, front = uncomfortable because of boobs, and right, ya sleep paralysis. I may roll around in my sleep but I wake up on my left side sooo I return back there? I sleep with covers over me, always - even in the summer! I'm afraid of the things that can touch me in the night, much like Nick. I also have my hands under my pillow because it's actually really comfortable to sleep that way. Also, if I can't sleep immediately I lay on my right side for a bit, then left, then right, and by that time I get tired enough to go back to my left side to sleep. Sometimes I accidentally fall asleep on my right and I usually wake up soon after either with sleep paralysis or not.

Years
  • I used to really, really, really enjoy sleeping in jeans even though I would wake up with sweaty as poop pants for reasons I have no clue of. I did it once, then I started doing it more often. I don't do it much these days, but I just thought it was worth replying to you saying that, because I know a lot of people who find sleeping in jeans to be really uncomfortable.

I wear jeans all the time when I sleep! In the summer though, it's usually shorts. Sometimes I wear pajama pants, and I almost always wear a shirt.
    As for how I sleep, it's: on my belly with my head turned to the side with one arm under the pillow and one leg bent. (so that my foot is touching my knee, it looks like a triangle) Doesn't matter which side, though. And I always have SOME blanket on top.

I sleep just under one blanket unless it's really cold, but for some weird reason whenever I have two, they always fall off in the night, and THEN I get even colder. :/

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • For me sort of depends:

Summer - hot nights, I just sleep with only shorts, nothing else, no covers, and the fan on either low or medium. Stuffed Cheetah next to me

Winter - cold or snowy nights, I sleep with warm clothing, pants-long sleeve shirt. I might turn on the heater for a few minutes until blankets warm up if the temperature is too cold. Stuffed Cheetah always with me.

Spring and Autumn - typical rains, if its not too cold I will sleep with only shorts, if its a bit to on the cooler side I will put on a t-shirt. Stuffed Cheetah next to my head. I have nightmares if the toy is not next to me at nights

I always keep my sandals on one side of the bed, in case I need a drink of water or need to the restroom. My room has to be pitched-black for me to sleep well. If I'm falling asleep any light source will bother me and take away the sleepy feeling. After sleeping for hours even light won't bother me - I will fall asleep again.

My sleep pattern is way off - I sleep for about 9 hours from 3:30am to 12:30pm. Days I need to wake up earlier I will try and fall asleep earlier usually I never succeed, and sleep less than 6 hours, after getting back home from where ever I need to go I take a long nap.

The worst sleeps I have is when I have the common cold. No matter what position I get, 5 minutes later one side of my nose will get stuffed, I switch over and 5 minutes after getting comfy my other side of the nose gets stuffed.

Sleeping position: On my back, or on my side, one leg over the other. One arm near my head, and the other wrapped around the stuffed-toy cheetah. This is the reason that in the mornings I can't find the tv remote, I kicked on the floor.

Last edited:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Ummm I don't have any Pj's (Hate them) so I sleep with any pants I have on during the day on lol even my School pants, and no shirts or singlets (Hate them). I sometimes sleep with music in my ear and always with bed covers on. Also used to sleep always on my right side but I'm finding my left side pretty easier as well. Umm yeah it probaly takes me like 1 hour looking around my room before I fall asleep lmao.

Years
  • I sleep on my side with my legs bent and a pillow between my boney knees and one under my head. Can't sleep any other way. Sometimes I wear a shirt when it's cold, but usually I overheat so I keep a window open a crack and that makes things fairly comfortable. I also don't like the top sheet because of the same overheating problem so it's often just the duvet or a blanket for me.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I sleep on my right side, wearing sweatpants, a T-shirt, and socks, and cover up unless it's really hot. For some reason I cannot get to sleep easily unless I'm covered up. I'll also need to have some bit of light and music playing (my laptop works well for both). My head must be elevated by at least two pillows.

Even then I find actually falling asleep to be difficult unless my body is ready (or unless I down my allergy medication which doubles as sleeping pills).

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I sleep on my right side, in a sort-of sharp P shape. I sleep in boxers all the time, usually with socks on also and quite rarely a t-shirt on too. My right arm holds the knee and my left arm is by my side.

When I had a painful side in my chest/rib area, this position was impossible to sleep in, so I slept sorta sideways but on my back with my head tilted to the right, and both arms down my side.

Also, I have to sleep with the duvet on me, even if it is hot, because I have to feel the weight of the duvet on me before I can sleep.

Years
  • I start off the night falling to sleep either on my sides or my stomach. When I wake up, I'll be on my back or my sides again. No idea why I rotate to my back in my sleep...

I can't go to sleep without a quilt over me. This is a pain in the ass in the summer, because my room gets pretty hot. As for PJs, I always wear pajama pants or shorts, and typically sleep without a shirt. I only wear it if it's too cold for just my blankets.

During the winter, I usually sleep with two quilts, plus a heated blanket. My room gets super cold at night. Heated blankets are amazing.

Years
  • I usually sleep submerged under covers in boxers and shirt. I sleep on my right shoulder in general. On a hot day, I'll sleep in my boxers only.

Well... one reply in and already someone sleeps the exact same way that I do. I usually wake up on the same side I fell asleep, but if I don't, it'll be my left side (not once can I remember waking up on my stomach or back).

Back