• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you visualize your perfect death?

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I want to die an actiony, frightening death. I only know that I do not want to die in my sleep, nor do I want to die of any kind of sickness in a hospital. A prolonged death is a curse, nothing to be hopeful for. I would like to die for someone so I have a reason to die.

Nakala Pri

I have a lot of dreams, but here is my death dream: (doesn't matter what age)

Spoiler:

Awesome, right? :D

Reactions: Nah

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Ideally, dying after fighting in some epic battle and kicking ass.

Realistically, the best I can hope for is a somewhat quick and painless death.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I want to die with no warning that death is imminent, but old enough to have prepared for death anyway so my family won't be left out in the cold. I have no interest in death being an "experience"; I would rather not know it's coming and die quickly/painlessly than die knowing it's coming surrounded by my family and friends.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    i would highly prefer a death that does not include an afterlife
    or, perhaps more aligned with my actual interests, a death that does not lead me to suffering in an afterlife
    i am more concerned about my fear of hell rather than my own death, considering my own rather severe depression leaves me numb to my own death and i don't really care about if or when it happens
    i am not fussed about my death itself, though i would prefer it being sudden like anyone else i suppose
    i just want a death where i don't go on

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I would like to have a death when the right time comes, I would have had done all things I wanted to do in life and it comes unknowingly and painlessly and I would hope I would have done all the work I had to do and all responsibilities that was to be done before I die.

Lulake

LulakeTheMedicBear
    Years
    After i fufilled my life, i just want to be killed by ghost and be buried in Lavender Town. I always loved the pokemon spooky part, too bad there are not more of it....

Years
    After I've lived a full life, I'd prefer to die in a swift, painless way where I don't know I'm going to die.

Pretty sure the majority hope for swift and painless deaths, lol.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
    Well I don't think about dying but we all must so...

I rather die in my sleep and peacefully as an old lady after I have reached all my life goals. I would also like to die with my future husband, I don't want to live a day without him and I rather he not live a day without me either
    But if we're talking some heroic death I'd rather die fighting a pack of wolves.

Sir Codin

However I die, it better be in a way that I manage to take many of my enemies down with me.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
    Sometimes I want something quick and painless, and sometimes I think I'd like to be murdered, as absurd as that sounds. That kind of terror sounds thrilling, in a way.

Either way, my ideal death would probably be sometime when I'm in my 40s-50s. I don't want a particularly long life tbh.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    A death worth dying for. If it's an honour of war, or by the hand of a lover, those tales of romance and warfare and the deaths in them sound really sweet to me. The Greeks were on to something about how to go about going out with a bang.

For those of you who don't know, there's something that everyone gets before death: a two minute warning. Everyone gets it, about 100 to 120 seconds before you die, you get forewarned of your oncoming death. It's not very well known since after those two minutes you're dead, but it does happen. Use that foresight wisely!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I don't really care just as long as I've wrapped everything up in my life. I know that Death isn't going to take me when I'm ready but I can wish.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    I definitely don't want to die the way i almost did before (dying my hair) hahah but for some reason i kinda want to drown. o:
    Idk though part of me wants to die happily and with my family and friends around me while i'm eating fries from outback~

Back