• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How have you kept busy?

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
  • Well, I have been very busy lately with completing my Pokedex; catching some new Pokemon to fill it up, also tend to train my new Pokemon teams a lot (I like making several new Pokemon teams in post-game), also making some money in LeWow and Battle Chateau, challenging the Elite Four from time to time, occassionally start a new MM project and besides all that I like to hunt some Shinies while training my Pokemon ;)

So there is lots to do still, since a lot of people share the same opinion there is a lack of post-game, I think there is plenty to do, still, but that's the way how I look at these things :)
    I never spend so many hours on a Pokemon game before, right now I already played for 280+ hours and since the game came out 3 months ago, the cartridge NEVER left my 3DS XL xD

I already sorted out my favourite and shiny Pokemon on my White2 game, waiting to be transferred when Pokemon Bank finally comes out :3

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • right now I'm EV training all my pokemon and trying to breeed new pokemon. I need to get prepared for tournaments ya know.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Still waiting for PokeBank,

so for now I'm still trying to complete as much of the PokeDex as I can (trading with others for some Pokemon I don't have and aren't available without Bank - such as Glameow & Meowth) - I'm preparing my future teams in a box - continuing to my own personal goal (to play with all 718 Pokemon in Amie) - doing online battles (even if I haven't won yet)

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I've been working on my pokedex by collecting every single pokemon i can get my hands on. I'm 6 away from having them all so I've slowed down to work on breeding, trading, and finding shiny pokemon.

LicensedJet

Playing Pokémon Y ~
    Years
  • To keep myself busy after completing the game I've been out on Route 7 doing a lot of breeding. Unfortunately it wasn't enough and decided to restart my game!

SamStyle

Mega Bidoof
    Years
  • Been dusting off my old games and catching some unobtainables as i have already completed all the kalos dexes

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • I've been working on getting all the starters and their evolutions (one of each evolution) to keep me busy. I'm also Masuda Methoding for a shiny Aron, though I've taken a break from that until I get all the evolutions.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • I've restarted both X and Y, as well as White and White 2, with the intention of making these new save files my definitive save files (no more restarting) . If nothing comes out soon, I'll restart my SoulSilver as well... (then Pearl, then LeafGreen, then Sapphire... and then the complementary versions of each in reverse order).

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Trying hard NOT to play untill Bank.... That being said I made friends with a flawless Togetic named Gulliver. Had a heck of a time getting a Shiny Stone for him. :15:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've been trying to build a good competitive team for myself and do some online battling. I've also been trying to complete my PokéDex, but still have a long way to go though.

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
    Years
  • Oh man. There are just so many things to do!

Currently breeding for some shinies, trying to build up my Friend Safari with cool people from the forums, trying to at least complete the Kalos Pokedex (which means finding time to complete my copy of X, since I'm thru my game on Y). I've also devoted the occasional evening to trying to finish up Pokemon White, W2/B2.

It's a lot to take on, but since Pokemon Bank has yet to be released, I've had lots of bonus time to invest in the older games.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Working hard on that Pokedex. Gonna get me that Shiny Charm. I've never completed a National Dex, and I'm so close. I can smell that crappy certificate.

But really, I'm having a lot of fun doing that, and I don't know what I'll do when I complete it, whether we have Bank by then or not. Waaah.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I've been playing SoulSilver lately. Had played X a lot and needed a brake from gen 6 (at least until Pokebank comes out). Also learning Python for fun...

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2020
    I've been playing SoulSilver lately. Had played X a lot and needed a brake from gen 6 (at least until Pokebank comes out). Also learning Python for fun...
    Yeah, I've been needing to beat my SoulSilver as well because i sold my first copy but recently got another one. I need to beat it so i can transfer over all of my pokemon from the gameboy games! I need my Rayquaza ;-;

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2018
    I've been playing pokemon white 2 again, I can safely say the pokemon white 2 is so much better then pokemon X in terms of pacing...pokemon X might as well have been for comparative battling only, because the single player stuff is so lackluster and bad that I feel like selling it way....

Back