• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How healthy are you?

Are you healthy?

• Very healthy

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Fairly healthy

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Fairly unhealthy

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Very unhealthy

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
  • How healthy are you? Why? Do you exercise? Do you eat well? Do you sleep well? Etcetera etcetera. Vote and say how healthy you are, and then explain why.

---
    I'm very unhealthy. Quite simply, I don't exercise, I don't eat that well. (I could eat a lot worse, though.) I don't sleep, practically at all. Oh, and I stare at a computer screen way too much.

Some of these things I may change in the future, specifically the eating. If I ever find that my weight is going anywhere near overweight I'll probably adjust my diet accordingly.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Even though I spend most of my time playing video games, watching TV and surfing the Internet, I get my fair share of exercise and healthy food. So that makes me a fairly healthy person.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I exercise everyday for about 3 hours because of wrestling. I eat pretty healthy too.

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
  • I would say im very healthy, I do care for my body, as I jog before school, after school and at the gym. I pick sandwiches and fruit at school, and at home I have a proper meal, with carbohydrates, meats ect.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    I eat a lot of junk food and not enough vegetables or fruits, though I have a good body. I take dance lessons (hip-hop), I go to the gym 4 times a week, I run with my friends every Sunday morning..Yea, that's it.

Years
  • I get a fair amount of exercise, eat my veggies, and don't eat too many sweets, but I'm fairly inconsistent about it all. Still, I think I'm on the healthy side of things overall.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'm quite unhealthy in m habits, yet my overall health isn't too bad. I tend to eat junk food, skip meals, sleep at odd times, come on PC instead of sleep at weird times, and avoid exercise so much that the Pokewalker is near useless for me. Yet I'm actually bordering on being underweight. Figure that one out xD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I eat mostly fast food and instant noodles, I rarely exercise outside of my fairly laborious job, and I only get around 4-5 hours of sleep a day.

I'm surprised I'm not overweight, just slightly bulky. XD

Masquerainisthajam

Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader
    Years
  • I try my best to eat right and I'm trying to avoid too much sweets and oils. I run every other day and I work on upper body on days that I'm not running. I do play sports with friends.

So I'm fairly healthy, I guess you can say that. ^.^

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
  • I'm not very healthy, but then again I'm not in horrible shape. I'm a healthy weight for my height, but I don't exercise very often. I'm beginning to sleep well too :3 Although I smoked a lot this past year, I recently stopped so I should be getting more healthy.

Glass

Miðvikudags
    Years
  • I don't really exercise that much to be quite honest. But I do watch what I eat and do keep count of my calories.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    im a lot like you. i dont exercise regularly i don't eat the right food (even tho i try to), i have acne and i am very attach to my computer *sign* i need an instant change

Murmansk

Weebus Maximus
    Years
  • Well, I'm actually fairly healthy. I studied dietary material because it interested me. Due to this, I took up cooking for myself and knowing what food contains what essential nutrition. Therefore I tack mental notes onto everything I eat for the day and don't really splurge. Like today for example. I cooked organic pasta with tomato sauce that had a considerable amount of vegetables inside of it. Along with drinking Cherry limeade I made myself and water. I read all the labels for everything I buy at the grocery store. It's just a way I've learned to live, I guess.

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    at the moment i cant do much exercising. you know because of the pregnancy and such.

Master Bait

ಥ‿ಥ
    Years
  • Every morning I exercise for an hour before I go to school. I don't eat too much food but I usually eat in a fast-food restaurant (McDonalds FTW). I get around 8-9 hours of sleep every day, I listen to music and some of my hobbies that prevents me from being overweight. That's why I'm slim. Laziness is one great factor that can make you fat.
    I'm fairly healthy. I sleep well, eat well (thanks mom!), and exercise once in awhile.
    You are indeed the smart one.

Years
  • Meh sums up my thoughts perfectly. I get good exercise (not having a car and living two miles from work will work wonders!), but my eating habits leave much to be desired. I guess I eat salad at work most days, but when I get home, it's just... god knows. Lots of junk food, really, or pasta. And that can't be the best for me. Don't get me started about sleep...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I generally exercise at least one hour a day and try to eat healthy, balanced meals and stay away from certain types of carbs and other foods that aren't totally good for me. Sooo I would say I'm about...slightly healthy! Normally I tend to be very sick, so I have to keep my game up in this area or I tend to fall ill very quickly.

Years
  • I do get enough nutrition as well as avoiding unhealthy food and a get fair amount of sleep per day. Still, for my complete lack of exercise, I'd say I lean on unhealthy. If it weren't for my mom looking out for me nutrition wise for all these years, I would have probably died of a heart attack already. T_T

Years
  • I'm fairly unhealthy... but I largely make fairly health-conscious food choices when the option is available to me. Most of this ties into my lack of exercise and poor sleeping routine, though, and the two are linked, since exercising more would probably help correct my sleep routine.

Back