• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How late do you stay up?

Do you think you stay up late?

• Yes

Votes: 42 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    If it's a school day I usually go to sleep around 9 PM, if it's Friday or the weekend, sleep around 10-11. :o

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    If it's the weekends or holidays I'll stay up till past 11pm. That's because I am usually watching something or just don't want to go to sleep. However, on school days I stay up till 10pm.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I mostly stay up until 1 or 2 a.m. nowadays. It's probably because my sleeping pattern carried from summer '10 to the school year. I some time stay up until 4 a.m. if I have loads of homework to do. An all-nighter is rare, but not rare enough. I've tried sleeping earlier, but it never works. It takes about an hour for me to fall asleep. I'm just laying there, squirming like a worm wrapped in silk.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I can stay up until about 2:00am if I'm distracted, but usually I'll stay up until about 10 or 11pm and then pass out. XD; I'll end up waking up at around 6 or 7am (latest 9am) the next morning. I find it really hard to sleep in past 9am. I always end up waking up somehow. One time I woke up at 1pm, but that was because I returned from a trip and was catching up on sleep and slept for 13 hours straight. XDD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    On my days off or weekend, there are times that I stay up till 1-2 am, because either I feel like it or I wanted to stay up with someone I was talking to on IM. It's really fun. The latest I stayed up was at 3-4 am, and that was a couple of weeks ago.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    I usually do stay up late (4 AM-6 AM), but lately I've been trying to go to sleep much earlier, so that I can wake up at a normal hour. Yesterday I managed to go to sleep as early as 12:30, and today I woke up at 11:00. I still don't know how I managed to do that, as since the easter break started I've always been waking up in between 2 PM and 6 PM.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I stay up until about 10:30 on the weekdays, or in bed on the chat till 1 AM (ssshhh!) but on the weekends I go to bed at past midnight. When I have a vacation, like the one I'm on now, I can go to bed ridiculously late, like a few days ago I went to bed at 5AM and woke up at 11am, or 2am. I like staying up very late because it's quiet and I can read or play a DS game or whatever I want, and just go to sleep when I feel tired.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    I used to like staying up until around 3-4am for some reason, but not anymore.

Now everyday I go to bed around 11pm and wake up about 7:30am.
    Even when I find a job, I won't have to change schedules, hopefully if I get a 9-5 job :D

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    It really depends for me. On weeks I have school, I'll usually go to bed between 9pm-12am. Depending on whether I'm tired or not. On the weekends, I usually pull all-nighters then sleep until noon the next day.

I hate not being able to sleep spring break because I'm out with my friends then my sleeping patterns are whack when I need to go back to school.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Yes, I easily stay up well past midnight unless I'm very tired. It's weird because I don't think I go to bed early, though the rest of the house doesn't share that opinion. I can't ever force myself to sleep... I'll only sleep if and my body decides to let me sleep.

Actual time can vary from 1 AM to 3 AM.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I stay up til 1-2 usually. It was past 2:30 when I went to bed last night.

Years
    Most days, I'm in bed before 1AM. Days I work I try to get to sleep before midnight, 11 if I can manage.

To think I used to stay up more towards 2-3AM back in the past. I can hardly do that anymore. Getting up early has normalized my sleeping schedule! :p

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
    I go to my bedroom at around 12;00 midnight. Sometimes I might take my laptop up with me and stay on the internet for a while and sometimes I might play my guitar so it's usually about 02:00 - 03:00 until I go to bed.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    At the earliest, I'll go to bed at 1am... but depending on how early I have to get up the next day, it could be as late as 3am.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    On school nights I sleep at 10-11PM. On weekends I can usually stay up until I want to, though I would usually fall asleep early.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    School day: 11pm-12am
    (Kinda depends, I've even stayed up till 12:30 finishing an essay once.)

Weekend/holiday: 12am-2:30am
    (Kinda depends)

The only times where I stay up all night is during New Years' or if I have jet-lag.
    Although, I've fallen asleep at 3am and woken up at 2pm at the latest once when I had jet-lag.

Back