• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How late do you stay up?

Do you think you stay up late?

• Yes

Votes: 42 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters

marcc5m

what
    Years
    Depends if I'm busy doing something, watching a movie or if my brother's still awake. I've stayed up whole nights before :\

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I haven't gone to bed the past three days. :>

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Honestly... however long I feel like staying up. :x Sometimes I'm really tired and I actually go to bed at a decent hour ("decent" being 11:00) but a lot of times I'm in bed at around 1:00 - 2:00 because I spend more time on my computer/DS than I ever anticipate. You'd think I'd learn my lesson after all these years, but... nope, haven't learned a thing. XD;

Same here! I'm always killing time on my laptop if I have nothing else to do. Lately, however, I've been going to bed as early as possible because of my busy schedule and homework non stop. I'll take random naps throughout the night to avoid homework and then stay up a bit later to do homework. I'm never asleep before 11 pm though. This week is Easter break, and I've been going to bed between 1-2:30 am. One night I stayed up til 5:30 am though! :3

Crystalized

Waiting For RSE Remake
    Years
    At about 11:30 I will pull out my laptop and go on Facebook. If no-one's one, I will flick through the TV channels, and if nothings on I will go to bed.

I have stayed up whole nights, I renember I ordered 3 large Cokes and 3 Flat Whites from McDonalds to stay up a whole night.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Please... don't ask me this question. I stay up as late as 6AM, and wake up at about 1PM. Due to school, I still sleep at 2-3AM and wake up at 6AM. <_<

Years
    well over these bank holidays i've been going to bed around half 5 in the morning. Most of that time has been spent talking to my bestest friend who lives down under and floating around PC
    its nice going to sleep just as the sun comes up xD

Years
    I'll stay up until about 2 or 3 AM on weekdays and usually 4 or 5 AM on weekends. Waking all depends on my schedule for the next day. If something is planned, I'll be up for it. If not, I usually wake up around noon.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    It's interesting how many people voted yes. I expected there to be more no's.

But I stay up extremely late most of the time. I'm a night owl and always have been. I've been going through a phase of insomnia lately due to personal reasons, and this past week, there were some days where I didn't get to bed until like 5/6 in the morning. Usually, though, I get to bed at about 3 AM. While in school, it's about midnight. Provided I can fall asleep that "early" (lol :P ).

Back