• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long are you here per day?

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Well, the title says it all. :P.

I'm on here for generally an hour in the mornings on weekdays, due to work, :[. After work from 2-5 depending how I feel. On weekends, when I dont work, It can hit around eight a day. ;D.

Years
    All day, on and off. Whenever I'm in my room I'm usually on the computer, and when I'm on the computer, I'm always here and the other places I go to.

I really have no idea how long that is. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I am on the Pokecommunity 10+ hours a day constantly monitoring threads and users.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    All day, on and off. Whenever I'm in my room I'm usually on the computer, and when I'm on the computer, I'm always here and the other places I go to.

I really have no idea how long that is. XD
    Same here, except replace 'my room' with 'my living room'. Exceptions are if I'm extra busy with school, working on something (other than schoolwork), or devoting more time to various other IRL things.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I go on for about half an hour in the morning to wake me up, ;P .. and then a few hours in the evening maybe totaling to 4 or 5 hours altogether.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    On school days, I pop in for like an hour.

Since it's the school holidays I'm on like 2-4 hours XD

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Uhm uhm uhm uhm, hard to say :[ Now that it's summer holidays.. I work a lot and sleep a lot and play Harvest Moon a lot. <3 Between all that, I come onto PC to post a little and reply to all VMs :3 But some days I can come on PC and stay for a quite long time. So I dunno !

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    A lot. That's all I know. A lot. Probably like.. 6 hours on a school day. On a weekend? like.. over 10.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Not going to lie, I spend the vast majority of my day with PC open in at least one of my active tabs. When I'm not out running various errands or attending to other matters, I've got nothing else to do rather than lurk around the community and other sites.

That being said, I'm on the community a good 10+ hours a day during the summer. I can't really speak for school at this point as I'm attending college come this fall, but I assume my patterns will drop a bit. ^^

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Around 1-3 hours on a school day and on weekends, my schedule's really tight since school starts early and ends late practically every other day so I don't really have that much time to stick around for so long ;; During holidays its a totally different story, where I toggle between online and offline-ness for about 10 hours <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    It really depends on how much work I have. Usually about 2-8 hours. Because I really have nothing better to do, on or off the computer. :[

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    It varies. I mutitask (or procrastinate), so the time varies. I'm usually on for about 2-10 hours.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I think I can safely say I'm on all day, if not on the forums then on #tpc.

I might so off now and then to go to the shops or have a fag, but since school ended there's not a lot to do any more. :|

Back