• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long are you here per day?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    My time on PC has dwindled down from a lot of hours.. maybe 4-5 to.. maybe 1-3? Depends on what I'm doing during that day or who's online MSN xP'

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    On Holidays such as now, it could well be over 14 hours PC is open on Firefox. I might not actively post or browse in it though throughout that time though. D;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I have nothing to do, literally. I moved to a new city, more than 1000 miles from all my friends. No one is hiring. So, about whatever time I am awake. Let's just give an example:

I joined less than a month ago and this is my 398th post.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Aaaaaah, Michii has no life. Or, rather, PC is her life. ;; Summer is a time where I do nothing unless someone asks me to do something first, so I spend a lot of time on the computer. Like, Summer vacation has been going on for over a week now and I've been on PC every one of those days for at least six hours each day. ://

But I do get to learn more about human emotions and reactions through observing in PC, and that's good in case I want to major in psychology. And it's not boring here in the least. I have graphics to work on (which is fun and good), my writing to work on through my posts, and people to talk to. :321

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Anywhere between 2-5 hours, depending on how bored/busy I am. I'm not quite as addicted as I was last year =P

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I don't count the hours, but a lot of my time is spent on PC. I'm addicted, but I don't really mind because it's fun.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    2–3 hours at an approximation.

Coming here consistently is one thing but actually counting your hours is just sad. D:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I've never really thought about it. About 3 hours, I suppose haha

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I don't count the hours, but a lot of my time is spent on PC. I'm addicted, but I don't really mind because it's fun.

This is basically me, I don't usually count the hours I'm on here for. If I were to make an estimate on how long though, I'd say around ten hours or more. I'm on vacation and with nothing else to do, I come here to talk to my friends, lurk, and post.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    On average I'd say about 8-10 hours on non-school days and about 2-3 hours during school days.
    Really depends on if I'm busy or not, but for the most part I have enough time to lurk.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Hmm, I joined last year, but I never bothered to get on it, or post, but now I'm crazy. I'm here every minute of every hour of everyday, so addicted.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Hm, well I usually come online at about 8:00pm, then I stay on until 11:00pm - 12:00am
    So, usually about three or four hours a day. This is on school days.

On the weekend it's usually less, as I have my friend around, but if I don't I could be on all day, or not at all, depending on if I have a good game I want to play.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I don't know, never measured plus I'm online sporadically. Not too long I suppose, maybe an hour or so, something about just loitering and creeping around the forum bugs me. Though if there are places to post about I may stay on longer~

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Most would probably say Too long, though I can't quite quote a number or even an average, just because of how my work schedule is and when I can get on here around that.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Only about an hour fffff. I mostly lurk around. If I see something interesting, I post though. ):

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I go on in the morning for like 20 minutes. Then I go on during lunches at school, 25+20 minutes usually. Then afterschool, about an hour and 40 minutes. Then sneak on for about an hour after that. Then on for about three and a half hours.

Sooo. About 7 hours or something.

Back