• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How long did it take you to beat the game?

How long did it take you to beat the game the first time?

• 0-5

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • 5-10

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • 10-15

• 15-20

• 20-25

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • 25-30

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 30-35

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • 35-40

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 40-45

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 45-50

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • 50+

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    Started with Diamond, took me a month to beat fully because I had no idea what I was doing...musta been like 30 hours or something. But both platinum and pearl took me more like 15 hours to complete from experience.

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • I think my Diamond was finished in 16 hours. Platinum was less, although obviously because I already knew where to go and what to do, for the most part.

Cathar

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    I don't know the actual number, but I know that it took me much longer than previous games.

I have all three, and Pearl was my first. I have 100+ hours on it. Platinum is currently played by my girlfriend but she's taking her time.
    And Diamond is my go-to-game, I have restarted it at least half a dozen times.

2umbreon212

Teen Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    44-48 hours

When I had pearl, my first of the three,(I have all three now unintentionally) it took me about 44 hours. I remember i was not as considerate of the game as i am now, so now i could probobly do less if i wanted to

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • I don't generally keep track of my play time, but I think I completed Pearl in roughly 25 hours on my first file. In subsequent files, it was below 20.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • for diamond it probably took about 3 months because of school and work.
    pearl i am only really using for storage. and plat i just restarted

Years
  • At first when diamond was released I download the game and I couldn't find my place around. I was stuck for a week then I quit because it keep crashing down on me. So yeah. I'm going to buy the game again and try to play it tomorrow. If not I'll just use it to collect the legendary beast from gamestop.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    It took me a week too, I was so busy at that time with school and stuff.

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
    Years
  • time to complete

10 days for platinium! months r/s/e! bro took a week on soul silver

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I beat it in about a week. The week I got it, I was really sick and stayed home from school so I had tons of time to beat it :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back