• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long do you usually take in the shower?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    If I am really tired, I usually fall asleep while showering. XD; Or I just kinda close my eyes under the nice water. So probably 30 minutes.

But if it's just a regular ol' shower, I take about 15-20 minutes. :D

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Lol. Water restrictions in Australia says I should take two minutes.
    Pfft, it takes me a while before I even bother to start washing, and then there's washing hair which takes ages too XD

It depends really, anywhere from 5-15 mins I guess

Tear

here
    Years
    I take about 15 minutes when I'm not going somewhere, but when it is, about 10 minutes I think.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Usually around 30 minutes, because I seem to get my best ideas when I'm wet. xD -flees-​

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    Wow, 20 minute showers?
    I always keep mine under 5 minutes, I feel anything more is wasting water.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    In a rush = 5 mins ajusting water, 5 having a shower, 5 drying and doing my hair... (Though it STILL is a tangled mess!)

When I have time (Like in a minute) = 5 ajusting water, 10 washing, 25 standing under the hot water singing to myself, and then Ispend about 15 minutes attemting to make my hair look good!

Viva La Ace!

R U N DON'T W A L K.
    Years
    A friggin' long time. I wake up at 5:00 A.M and shower for like, 45 minutes and school starts at 6:18. I love taking showers, because it makes me feel like, AMAZING?!

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    In the shower- Wash my hair, clean my body- about 5-10. When I get in the bath though, like an hour or even more.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So if you take 30 minute showers and only clean yourself in the last two minutes...then what do you do in the first 28 minutes? Or do I not want to know?

God. Why did this take me so long to see? XD;;;

I just get warm, stand around and think, nothing sexual. :x

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I take 30 minute showers or so. I get huge brainwaves or inspiration in the shower.

/lol

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Usually around 30 minutes, because I seem to get my best ideas when I'm wet. xD -flees-​
    That's pretty hawt. I'm not going to lie.

I live my life in the shower. Every time I'm at home, I'm in the shower! Heck! I'm even in the shower right now. I'd say roughly 9 hours a day.

Dainty

The Puppet Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Anywhere from ten minutes to a half hour. I have long hair.

Back