• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long do you usually take in the shower?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I usually waste time in there... so about a half an hour for me. Washing myself... I tend to do that within the last two minutes, however I know some people that take waaaaay longer though.

What about you?

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Around half-an-hour to an hour due to the fact I just stand there for about fifteen minutes in the hot water before I actually start washing.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I take about 15 minutes since I don't really stand around in the shower.. I go in and out. On the other hand, my brother takes forever, like 40 minutes. That annoys me. <<

It takes me an hour to dry and fix my hair. D/

Years
    About 15 minutes usually, mostly because my hair is long enough to take at least half an hour to dry, so I'd want to get out of there as soon as possible beforehand.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I take around... like 45 min because I have to clean my beautiful self. /D

Most of the time I just stand there, thinking of something in the hot water.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I take too long, usually 20-30 minutes but I've been in there for more than an hour before...

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Pretty much the standard 20-30 mins for me. I dont know what people do in there that take any longer than that >.<

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    It depends...If I'm not distracted, I'm in and out in 5 minutes. But as said above, sometimes I like to just enjoy the hot water and I'll end up being in there for like 20 minutes ^___^

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    If I need to be somewhere really fast, 5-10 minutes. However I love to stay in there for up to 30 minutes if I have the time. o3o

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I tend to take 10 minutes for quickness, 20 minutes regular, 30 minutes for awesomeness and a load of axe...

and 3 hour showers for others...

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    It depends. If I'm rushing, then I'll take about five to ten minutes in the shower. When I have a lot of time to thoroughly wash my hair with all the expensive shampoos and such, I'll take as much as fifty minutes in the shower. :3

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    Mostly, I take 15 minutes in the shower. Sometimes when I thinking hard, It would take about 20 minutes...

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
    Depends how fast I want to be, anywhere from 5-20 Mins, I don't really take much longer unless I really don't wanna get out lol

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I would say around 10-15 minutes if I'm in a hurry, and around 20-30 minutes if I just want to stand and let the warm water cascade down my back. There truly is no better place to relax and forget all your worries than when you're in the shower, am I right?

Speaking of, I need to go take one here in a couple of minutes...

Back