• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long do you usually take in the shower?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I usually waste time in there... so about a half an hour for me. Washing myself... I tend to do that within the last two minutes, however I know some people that take waaaaay longer though.

What about you?

So if you take 30 minute showers and only clean yourself in the last two minutes...then what do you do in the first 28 minutes? Or do I not want to know?

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
    I take 5 minute showers any longer is pointless for me. I have very short hair due to ROTC and I do not waste time in the shower I find it very unproductive, though one time I did try it....I was in there for 15 minutes and my sister freaked out and came in.....AWKWARD lol

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I take a range of five through twenty minute showers. It depends how dirty I am or if I really want to take a shower.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Ahh, the hot water usually runs out before I get out of the shower...

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    For quick showers, I tend to take about 10 minutes. However, regular showers take me around 20 minutes.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    On a good day, about 20 minutes. When I'm in a bad mood, for some odd reason, I can take up to 45. Imagine my gas bill XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    10 minutes... unless I fall asleep. I always shower in the mornings. I'm not always completely awake when I step into it.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I take about twenty minutes in the shower. I was my body first, following by washing my hair four times and my body again between the second time I wash my hair and the third. Then I spend about forty or so seconds drying my body so I don't get the floor wet, since people like to spazz about that all the time. Whether it's from me or not. I just like to be safe. Then I get dressed in the bathroom and leave.~

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I take a shower for about 20 minutes. Which is a problem because there isn't enough air to breathe and I kind of just lay on my bed for another hour or two in a daze (considering I have problems with breathing too little under normal conditions, you can probably understand where it's going).

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    It depends how much I feel like taking a shower. If I've had a really long day I'll take like an hour, but if I just wanna get it over with and do something else it'll take like 10 minutes.

Years
    It varies on whether I feel dirty or I just need a shower. Dirty as in I've been working really hard on something. My normal showers vary between 8-10 minutes, but when I feel dirty it's more like 15-20 minutes. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I usually will take about 15-20 minutes in the shower. It depends how tired I am. If I am not tired it will take me about 10 minutes. If I am tired then it will take about 20. If I am in a hurry it will take me 10 minutes. But if I shave and wash my hair that will take me about 45 minutes.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Regardless of water restrictions, time limits or any other things pressuring me to hurry up, I take at least 15 minutes to shower. I have an afro, so I need to rinse that with shampoo about three times and once with conditioner.

Years
    meh, anywhere from 5minutes( super quick) and 45 minutes, where i drift off in to my own world, where flowers are orange and the sky is purple.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I have no set time, it's just whenever the water gets too cold that I decide to get out. Yet sometimes it's really nice and warm, but I still just don't feel like staying in. I don't know, it varies.

Honest Eyes

If A Girl Wants To Dance...
    Years
    I usually only take about 10 to 15 minutes. If I'm feeling sick or I'm having a bad day I will take like 30 minute shower. Water will usually stay hot cause we have this new waterless hot water heater. :) I love it, no cold showers ever.

Back