• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how long you can go without listening to music?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Days, music is integral to me but I'm not going to go crazy if its not available to me when I want it. I also listen to songs in my head.

Years
    Days, music is integral to me but I'm not going to go crazy if its not available to me when I want it. I also listen to songs in my head.

I do the same, quite a lot. Still though I can't imagine myself without listening to music for more than a day.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Not long before the withdrawls start settling in. After a couple of hours I go full on junkie.

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
    I am not sure with how long I can go without music.
    Reason 1 : Maybe I'm too busy so I don't even have the free time for that,coz sometimes I keep on busy about months for certain things (very important)...
    Reason 2 : If I'm not busy,and I have free time,then I usually will listen to music everyday,even when I'm sleeping also keep the music playing...
    Probably I can live without music if I'm busy all the time.
    Probably not too if there's nothing to do but I do have a lot of time (maybe that time is not suitable for doing other things,except some entertainment)

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
    Years
    I cant think straight without my daily dose of awesome music >.< so, I guess not very much..

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    I prefer to not go even short hours without listening to music, but unfortunately I'm forced to go without music for 8 hours due to the fact that I can't listen to music at my job. I at least get a little music in on break, though.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm currently on a music cleanse. I have not listened to my iPod in weeks and the only songs I hear are in stores or the gym. I just can't stand any of my own music lately, so I'm avoiding anything that I've enjoyed in the past/recently.

I'm testing the waters with a few songs atm, but mostly in "radio silence".

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Days, lol. I get really tired of listening to music after two or three hours. I prefer silence more often than not, but I tend to have my radio on in my car. I never really notice when it's off, though.

Back