• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how mane PM's?

usami

biohazard
Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    I have 4 PM's and all of them are in my junk folder (yes I made a junk folder I was bored XD) I don't know why I kept them I never and I mean never get PM's those were just from some people who were asking if I would join there forum meh I'm so unpopular *goes to the corner of the room*

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Castrainer said:
    I made a clean up early: I have 11 right now ^ ^;
    I remeber when I had 22 new:
    15 were "Can You Make Me a Trainer Card?" from members that dun have even ONE post...

Same here XD Its hard to be nice to them XD I jut had to delete mine :'( Only had enough room for 5 more :'(

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • I have 79 right now. Well most the time i just get pmed from diff people from my buddy list. I will PM people in my buddy list(witch reminds me i should Pm a few of them i have not talk to in a long time). Though lately most my PM are from two people.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I have 139 at the moment, when I got modded I thought I'd never fill up all 150 messages but I keep having to clear out XD. I keep forgetting to delete sent stuff XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • 37, most of them friends list requests and sent messages...I guess I haven't been here long enough yet for anyone to want to PM me to talk or anything, I hope someone does someday though =/ I doubt I'll ever have all 100 possible messages.

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
  • 54, most are from people saying hi or wanting to be friends, but i get them about once a month :P

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Now I have 65. I have to keep on deleting the PM's I sent so I have room for more! All of my PM's are me talking to my friends.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I only have 79 right now, it use to take days for it to get filled up, but that extension really helped.

Back