• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how mane PM's?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, Nat, maybe if you PM'ed me back you would have more :P. I have had PM's from like weeks ago, but now Teara's filling my inbox up, 24 more and I have to clean out, but I am just not upto it right now :P

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    292, but I?ve had to clean it several times over the past month. o.o; The reports really add up, plus I like to talk and talk and talk so?@_@;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Mostly I get on MSn messenger to talk to people, but since some people don't have MSN, I can get used to PM'ing, Yea, those reports really add up, so maybe that's why I got over 100 >_>

~DragonTrainer

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    And smods+ get them from the entire board, so we get 10~15 a day at times. @_@

I like MSN too, but sometimes it?s easier to PM when you?ve got lengthily things to discuss or if you just want to speak one on one with a person, but a little slower paced than MSN. Hard to explain really.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I can't believe I made your pizza get cold Abby, I am so ashamed :P. I just like MSN all around, it's way faster, and if you need like a bunch of Mods to discuss something quickly, then ya can always make conversations ;). Or just have conversations with everyone to go crazy :P

~DragonTrainer

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Now that I look at it, most of my PM's are from Sayuri no Hoshi. I guess that I talk to her the most out of all of my friends. We often send each other PM's and end up having a funny conversation, so I save them to look at later whenever I need a laugh, lol. ^_^; I also PM Cute_Pikachu and Sapphire Latios sometimes, so that helps to fill my box up.

But yeah, MSN is nice. (Though, I've been on AIM more, lately.) It is just easier for me to talk to people by PM. I have more time to think of what to say and everything.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I only have 62 right now...pretty low for a staff member XD

They're mostly reported posts and newbies asking for help. Every once in a while I may send a PM to other mods or S-mods about questions on what to do in a certain circumstance. Other than that, the remaining 10% are casual chats with members XD

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • ive got 112 XD i just noticed a few days ago staff members get more PM room XD most of my PMs are from Andy XD cept me and him usually MSN more anymore and some from Kayleigh, about 50% are from Reports XD and a few from...well anyone else XD and i dont bite (usually) so you can feel free to talk to me via PM or MSN XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • lol... 150 at the moment, and most of them are from the same 2 members ^_^; But Ice Demon went on his cruise so I won't be getting PMs from him for awhile ^_^; And then official modding junk makes up a lot of them... and Kairi Birthday PMs that I like to keep make up the rest XD

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Can?t you download them as a backup in case? o.o; Really no need of them wasting your small inbox space. ;p

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Ever since DT became a Mod we don't PM each other (more like spam each other XD) any more so I don't get as many PMs as before. But I still get PMs from new members that is named Scotty that trys to trick me into thinking it's a new member. XD

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Bleh... I barely get any PMs unless it's reports or from JA. -__-

I just delete the reports right away... stupid things drive me nuts...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, Andy, wanna SPAM each other again? Man, we spammed each other so much it wasn't even funny, half of my PMs were just from PM'ing Andy :P

~DragonTrainer

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I made a clean up early: I have 11 right now ^ ^;
    I remeber when I had 22 new:
    15 were "Can You Make Me a Trainer Card?" from members that dun have even ONE post...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • XD Poor Casty... I've only gotten one Trainer Card request through PM. XD

Though right now I wouldn't mind even getting one PM... -.-;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    JKaizer said:
    XD Poor Casty... I've only gotten one Trainer Card request through PM. XD

Though right now I wouldn't mind even getting one PM... -.-;

XD The first thing I did was: Delete All PMs! No replyes, no discussion, They all were deleted without even being read!

Back