• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many alt. accounts do you have?

How many alt accounts do you own?

• Total voters

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
Years
  • I tend not to make alternate accounts, especially for forums. I can't remember all the passwords. I don't really have a problem with others making alt. accounts though.

Gilgαmesh

Hm...am I an alt account, or a main account? I'd like to think I'm a main, but I'm not pretty sure about this myself, to be quite honest.

I also get called an alternate account, so it's whichever you'd like to view me as, really. :D;

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • This is my only account, only because I don't see the point in making more accounts that I will never use... I don't have any issues with people making them, just me, personally, have no use for them...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I have one alternate account, and only one alternate account. I use it for profiles and stuff for when I can't change mine, or don't want to, due to Prettiest Profile Contest or something like that. :)

Years
  • Why would I have extra accounts? I like my name just the way I am.

But on some websites I do have alternate names.

DeviantArt - OshawottGirl

Twitter - Hikari10Girl

YouTube - Hikari10Girl

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I don't have any alt. accounts. I honestly don't have any need for one. :/

Years
  • I've got a couple, in fact this is one of them. I use them when I want to log in an post but I'm not on a personal wifi.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I have just one alt. account that I sign onto every now and then to vm my friends hahaha, but I've never legit posted with it. I don't really have a reason to post anything with it, so it's just there for fun :)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • I have 2, one i intend to starts getting active on in different departments than this one, and the second i basically keep for if i ever need one.

Back