• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many alt. accounts do you have?

How many alt accounts do you own?

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've only got one and all I really use it for is testing things. I did post around with it a bit last summer but I fell out of that pretty quickly. :( I just don't see the point in them past practical (ie testing) purposes, haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I have no alt. accounts. I don't want an alt. account, and I don't plan to get an alt. account. Having an alt. account seems confusing, and pointless because that's just wasting a PC account.

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
    Years
    This here is an alt. I also have other alt accounts. I need them for funfunfun, stalking, having multiple profile themes and signatures the extra PM storage. Mind you, I have enough space for 1000 messages on my main account. "Don't ask" ya. .-.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    None. :(

Probably because I don't really see a vivid reason. Once I do, then yeah.. I might get meself some alts! :/

Years
    At the moment, none. Though I have thought about creating one. If I were to, I'd only create one.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I have two alt accounts, SilverSmeargleSplatter and Petilil. The first to preserve the first username I came here with, and the second...should be obvious. lol

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I don't have any alt accounts. I don't think I'll even make another account. I usually stay active with one account.

Years
    I just have my original account, nayana_1120. Don't really use it; if I do it's to log on to look at PC when I don't want to be on my main. I don't see a need for any more accounts than that, so I don't see me making another account in the future. ^^;

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    As far as I remember I only have two alts.

One is a placeholder, and the other... I forgot why I created it.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
    Probably 2. But IIRC, way WAAAAAAAAAAAY back like maybe 6 or 7 years ago, I was registered here. Not telling you what I was probably (Hey, it's been 7 years, but I know what names I used to use, but I may be remembering it wrong) named.

Anywho, I had my first account years and years ago, when I was a complete and total noob, zero knowledge of internet culture, zero knowledge of how to make a proper post or just be a good poster in general. The second was last year, when I was still sort of a noob, under Ice Car. Which I returned to recently because I felt like participating in a pokemon community again.

At that time though I was getting sort of sick of my current name and having to explain to everyone what it is, so I asked for a name change, and was told you had to make a new account, which you were allowed to make as many as you like as long as you weren't impersonating anyone. So I did, under this name. I'm glad I can have two accounts, if I find this name change to be a mistake I can just revert to my old account or whatever.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I made one, but only to reserve the name, just in case I ever have a use for it in the future.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    I have no alt. accounts. I don't want an alt. account, and I don't plan to get an alt. account. Having an alt. account seems confusing, and pointless because that's just wasting a PC account.

This. I don't have one, and don't plan to get one anytime soon. Plus that's unnecessary account detail remembering like associated username, email, and password. >_>

Oh, and the instant I saw this thread title, I thought of Forever's insane amount that she posted in The Count to Infinity thread one time. Expectantly, she also posted in here as well. XD

Back