• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many alt. accounts do you have?

How many alt accounts do you own?

• Total voters

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Just one. I believe that it's silly to have more than one Alt account unless you're on staff and have a need for more than one account. For example to test something like permissions, or a new forum feature.

I also believe that it's not quite right that most people won't mention their mains on their alts, but that's really a minor thing, and sometimes it's better for them to hide under the alt so long as they're respectful of the rules. I.E. not sockpuppeting.

But of course, this is just me.

yeah I think exactly the same. It irritates me when people swap to their alts with no warning or not even stating their old account in their profile. And I don't see any use for myself to get an alt. Unless it is needed for testing idk why anyone would bother making one. Just stealing usernames if you ask me :/

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    None, though I've been weighing whether to get one or not for awhile now. At most, I'd use it for testing themes and profile layouts. I don't think I'd use it to do much posting.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Here in PC, and almost everywhere too, I have only one account.

I really see no point in keeping more than one account.
    Of course, if there is a good reason, like the works of the staff, then it's okay.
    Otherwise, you really don't need one, and these are mostly used for sock-puppetry and confusing people. Why would someone feel the need to do that?

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
    This Pwnyta Jockey username is my second ever account here. I`ve been here at Pokecommunity for a few years. Just tired of my previous account due to boredom with its name and lack of the choice-chance to change it as that thingy where I could was removed for the better.

Rarely post, rarely use my other one here.

I have more alternates with kingdomofloathing. My main-first and another two for a total of three KoL accounts.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    I don't have a use for an alt. So I never even think about it. I do have one I never use though. Never even got it activated.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    1 or 2.. or maybe 3, but! my main alt I use to stalk or check other people's profiles is called Brave. I don't use it often.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I used to have some, but I haven't used them anymore since I came back. I might, though, because I think the name is really pretty. =]

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I have two that I can remember. One was called Fruit, and the other was Sparkling Juicy Nurse Mitch. (Sparkling Dragon + Juicy Fruit + Nurse Nica + Mitchman) We had so much fun in the DCC back then.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I have two old accounts, both of which I moved away from because they were basically only one-post wonders and completely inactive. I don't use them anymore, and I wanted to start over and be a full regular here, so I made this account and I'm sticking with it.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    I have only one alternate account; FlamingThunder. I don't use that account anymore.

Years
    Ujjj, I have one, Alinthea.
    It was when name changes were allowed and I just used that account to save the name. I guess I have that name saved FOREVA now! XD​

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    My other one is zcyler... for some odd reason I like my usernames to start with the letter "Z". It's my twitter username as well as for a lot of other things. Sometimes nonpokemon related... sometimes i just can't help but be pokemon related

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    No, and I have no reason too. I like my name and I have no idea why you would need an alt. You can't evade bans with them so...

Back