• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many gym leaders have you re-battled?

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
  • I think I re-battled each gym leader at least once. Though I don't save because it's a pain to re-call them. XD

Espeonrules

~Pokemon Fan-Girl~
    Years
  • I've re-battled and beat almost all of them. All that's left is Sabrina, Blaine, and Blue.

It took FOREVER to get their phone numbers though. In the end, I got so impatient that I sort of cheated and changed the date and time on my DS so I could get them faster.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • I've beat most of them again. I just don't have the time to go and find some of them to get their numbers, because that's quite annoying. I think I've beat about 10 of them. Maybe 11-13.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've only rebattled one gym leader and I think it was... Chuck? I'm not sure, I don't use the rebattling system often, since I only have about three phone numbers (I recall Bugsy was one)~

-Scourge-

Come Together
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I have yet to re-battle any Gym Leaders.
    Probably because I'm too lazy to remember which day they wanted me to battle them on.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    None yet right now XD I hope to soon!

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I've only beaten one gym leader again (chuck), and that's because I always forget when to battle who.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • So far the only Gym leader I have re-battled is Blue. I haven't played SS for a while so I might just re-battle all of them later on.

Back