• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many pillows do you sleep with?

How many pillows do you sleep with?

• Total voters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    One, since using two gave me shoulder pain which I do not want to reoccur.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I only use one pillow. I don't see the need for others, and sleeping unleveled makes me feel weird and hurts my neck. Plus, all the pillows just fall off the bed anyways, since I move around in my sleep.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Two. I might need to increase it to three because both have gone flat:/ I could buy more pillows, but I don't even have enough money for freaking Platinum, so I'm stuck with two flat pillows and Pearl...

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I use 2. Sometimes, I only need one. But I need a lot of support for my back and neck, because I'm always getting pains right around there. Rarely, I use 3.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Throughout my whole life I've only ever used one pillow. I never it was so common for people to have more than one pillow.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I use one big fluffy pillow for mine, but it really consists of two pillows stuffed into one pillowcase. One is flat and thin, and then the other one is big and fluffy. :D

But I've had this pillow for a few years now and I love it. <3 It's big enough that I can lay my head on it and hug it. ^_^
    (I usually have one end under my head though, but the rest is enough for me to cuddle comfortably)
    I wouldn't trade any other pillow in the world for it. ^^

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Usually, I sleep with two pillows and they'll all gone flat for some reason, but I don't care what condition they're in, a pillow is a pillow.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I sleep with one pillow, it's one of those long pillows. I fold it in half so it feels like 2 pillows when I'm sleeping.

Sloofish

★Cannibal Psycho Soft For Pkmn
    Years
    I used to sleep with two... until my other pillow found out and---

No, the deal is, I got a pillow far more awesome than any other possible combination of two pillows. So now I only use that one. :D

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Normally, two. One gives the other support. If I'm sick though, I'll use three or four, 'cause it's best to have your head as high as possible when you're sick. At least, that's what my parents told me.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    One. I didn't even know people slept with more than one o.O I imagine it would be very uncomfortable, when I get a new pillow it hurts my neck for the first week because it's too high up.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I have 3 on my bed but only use 2 for sleeping. I have one thick one and two thinner ones, I tend to sleep with the thick one and one of the thinner ones.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
    I actually have 4. Two to raise up my main pillow. My main pillow is a temperpedic and is the most comfortable thing ever. Then my 4th pillow is a small one I use as a support if I ever get uncomfortable.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Gah, Danja's threads once again suck me in X_x

I sleep with two. One is themed to match my sheets, and the other is themed to match my top blanket. (Which is really comfortable, by the way. My top blanket, I mean. Snuggly and warm X3)

However, when I go to hotels and stuff, I like their abundance of pillows. I use about four or five when I stay there. I can't sleep with my head touching something hard. I always sleep propped up by like twenty pillows xP

When I went over my mommom's house every weekend when she was alive, she had like ten pillows in the back room. My sister would take half, and I would take half, and we'd always wake up refreshed and raring to go. I suppose for me, the more pillows I have, the better I sleep :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I sleep with two,it's a weird habit I like to put my hands underneath them at night so my hand's don't freeze.

Back