• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many pillows do you sleep with?

How many pillows do you sleep with?

• Total voters

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    So guys. How many pillows do you sleep with? Be it a nap or a regular night if sleep; how many pillows do you need to get comfortable. Do you need just one? How about two? None!?
    Reply here with your answer~ :3

(By the way I use one or two. Depends really.)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I sleep with two pillows because it makes me comfortable to sleep than only one pillow.

But when I'm napping just one or none.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I sleep with three, but only two thick...I put two side by side and then one feather pillow right in the middle of those two..

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Do you mean stacking a pillow on top of each other before sleeping?

Well, I just sleep on one pillow, but roll around to my second pillow. I then repeat this many times until I tire myself and fall asleep. XD

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    I sleep with two, since I feel like my head's too low if I only use one, and they're stacked on top of each other. Then I have a smaller (14 by 14 inch) handmade pillow off to the side just cause the fabric on the pillowcase thing goes with my bedsheets. =]

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I stack two pillows for my head to rest on. I cannot feel comfortable with just one.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I sleep with three pillows. There are two under my longest pillow to give it support.

Arukas

ラドクリフ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    Five.. Except by the time i wake up i usually have one under my head and the rest are on the floor or the other side of my bed o.O

Years
    Usually three, but up to 8. I have a large, puffy one as my main pillow, a flat one I put over about a fourth of that one, which is how I usually sleep, at the edge where those two pillows meet. Then I have another I hold onto, since I need to do something with my arms or it bugs me. Then with the other 5: Two sometimes go under/beside my legs, another is a body pillow that I sometimes use in addition to/to replace the one I hold. Then I have one of those fancy memory foam ones I put behind my shoulders, specifically if I'm sleeping on my back. If I'm napping, I sometimes just lay my head on a stuffed whale thing that's kinda flat like a pillow. XD

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'll either have 2 or I'll have none, depending on... well, I dunno. Sometimes I like having my head higher and sometimes it's more comfortable without pillows. I like to have a pillow between my knees, too.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I sleep with three pillows. Two of my pillows are generally old, but I have had my third pillow since I was four years old.

I still remember when my mother bought it for me at T.J. Max's. :P

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I sleep with three pillows. It is actually very comfy and for some reason gives my morning coffee more effect than if I slept with two.

Although, I did use to sleep on this big blue 15 pound pillow when I was young and was it very soft yet heavy! :D

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I sleep with at least two pillows. One pillow just isn't comfortable, so two+ pillows are perfect.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Just one, I've always slept with one. More comfortable then 2 for me :p

Back