• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many pillows do you sleep with?

How many pillows do you sleep with?

• Total voters

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • I use two. The reason for that's mainly because when I'm sleeping, I move around a lot, and one pillow always ends up on the floor, so I'll always have a spare underneath it. XD;

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I usually have two, its more comfortable that way imo. However im currently sleeping with 3, 2 for resting my head on and one to support my back, because i think i pulled something in it the other day in the gym. >.<

Years
  • I usually sleep with two pillows. One to put my head on when I lie down, and one on the other side of the bed for when I roll over (because I inevitably will).

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I usually sleep with three, possibly more.

Surrounded by comfort isn't bad. XD

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    I got one big one then 3 smaller ones I position differently for what I feel like :P

Back