• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many...

How many times do you wash your teeths per day?

• One time!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Two Times!

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Three Times!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Four Times!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont wash my teeths O_o

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • *Uses dental gum* $$.

I brush two times per day, and since I can't brush at school I use my dental gum... ya I'd usually brush before an event too. Flossing? Once per day before I goto sleep. The strings hurt my hands yesterday. ;_;

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
    Years
  • girlgenius said:
    I feel embarressed...I'm too lazy to brush them more than once! and I'm the only one...

Hey me too! almost never...i do about 6 times a week but heck my teeth are blessed they are always white...but guys remember this!....DO NOT SMOKE!!

*Shudder* Smoking makes your whole family get destroyed makes them fat and ruin all of their hearts and also gets there lungs into black jelloey stuff hehe~ It is just plain selfish :badsmile:

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
  • I'd like to wash twice, but I never remember, so I wash once, before go to school...
    -
    -veeery late- where do ya live, Dark Absol, you're Brazilian, Minas Gerais?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ve often wished for dental gum at church between the service and class. I?ve never been initiative enough to get any though, plus I?ve never chewed gum in my life. ._.;

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I wash my teeth three times a day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I'm the clean sort of person.

Back