• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] How Much Did You Write This Year?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • It's almost 2023, so here's your end of year writer's check-in?

How much did you write this year?

Did you publish anything?

How much did you RP?

Years
    • Waltuh
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    As a person who literally came into the community yesterday, not really. I don't really know if I can parse into any of the sections in the community yet, but I'll see.

Bay

Years
  • I actually posted quite a few Fire Emblem Three Houses stuff over at AO3. Apparently I wrote over 112K ahhhhh. I also wrote about 12K more, but one is for an event that's actually going to be revealed tomorrow, and another is a draft of a chapter that I'm waiting for my beta to finish.

boyblunder

[span=“background:#dc4b3 8 url('https://i.imgur.co
    Years
  • i was writing and publishing a few articles a week for a few years due to my profession until a few months ago — to the point where i felt a bit burnt out. now, i'm writing a lot less professionally and hope to pivot into fiction writing and nonfiction essays soon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I didn't write at all as much on my personal projects as I'd have wanted. I did however write a lot of lore for my DnD characters ahah, and some forum RPing as well.

I also wrote a few scientific articles and a whole thesis and that kinda took up much of my energy.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • Posted a few stories, am still posting a few more. Goals-wise it was quite productive, though various events IRL have been rather detracting.

Probably the best thing writing-wise for the year was that I was able to cough up more Gates to Infinity stories and am making enough plot content on it that I might be able to write a basically "sidelines anthology" of sorts.

Days
    • Seen May 19, 2023
    It's May, and I've written two short stories. I don't have enough free time to write something longer and more complicated

Back